BY PILOT

Pilot Acroball Pure White advanced ink ballpoint pen delivers style and substance. Acroball Pure White combines Pilot’s ultra-smooth writing advanced ink, with a sleek white barrel design, and a comfortable richly colored textured grip.  With Acroball Pure White you can express your ideas and style effortlessly.

Upgrade your writing experience with the Acroball line of ballpoint pens from Pilot. Acroball Colors features vibrant barrel colors with matching ink, While Acroball PureWhite has a sleek white barrel enhanced with richly colored textured grips and black ink. For ballpoint users who demand the best, there is a perfect Acroball for you.

Buy on Target*
  • "I received this in my Uni VoxBox, and I really like the size and shape of this pen,writes very smoothly and i love the fun colors it come in." in 23 reviews
  • "I just love it there a good price and It writes Very smoothly and main thing is it also like the kind that clicks so you don't lose the cap." in 18 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster <3 So, I tried this pen and I don't really agree with all of the positive reviews." in 16 reviews
  • "Great to keep in bag and on the go maybe not so much for writing a letter but short things are great Very comfortable grip" in 14 reviews
  • "I bought these for my freshman year of college as a I was looking for a pen that wrote smoothly for taking notes in class and I was not disappointed." in 13 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pilot makes the best pens hands down! The Pure White Pilot Acroball pen is absolutely gorgeous and at the same time unique! It has a very nice ball point tip that releases a nice smooth flow of ink. The pen has a rubber grip on the base which giives you a comfotable hold of the pen. The ink lasts a very long time. I have had these pens for a while now. I am very impressed and i highly reccommend them!
Huda A.
I LOVE THESE PENS!! I get the fine point because that's what I love to use. I gave one to my sister to borrow and she never returned it cuz she loves it so much. Only thing I dislike is I feel like the ink runs out faster than normal pens
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
PIlot pens are my all time favorite!! I love these pens and I have not stopped buying them since I had gotten my first one of these Acroball ones in a previous voxbox for one of the collegiate promotions. I got a yellow one and once I got my hands on it, I knew it was the one! haha. Seriously, I love these pens sooo much! Literally since the day I got it, I would take notes and work in this particular pen. I enjoyed the smooth writing of the pen that just glided on the surface of where you were writing. And the point wasn't really thin or thick, it was just right. Another plus was the ink was very smooth when writing but it was not one of those pens that leak unnecessary ink. I ended up heading out to Walmart and buying some more in a variety of colors and gave some to my mom for work. Just recently too, she started getting a lot of compliments on how cute they were and how well they worked when her coworkers asked to borrow her pen. Now everyone was asking her where she had bought them >.<
Lyndsae R.
Pilot Acroball are among the smoothest and most comfortable pens I've ever used. The padded grip is comfortable to hold, while the writing is clear, smooth, and smudge-free.
Hannah A.
Jackson, OH
As you may or may not have guessed, college sometimes means writing piles and piles of notes in your classes. Since you're writing so many notes, no ordinary pen will do! You need a pen that is comfortable, strong, and won't make your hand cramp on 30th essay question. This Pilot Accroball pen was definitely all that for me. It had a really comfortable grip on it so that my fingers were really comfortable when I wrote with it. The point was nice as well, not too sharp, and the ink was really smooth. I also liked the colors that these came in. Lets face it, the snazzier the pen looks, the better it is, am I right? Besides, I have a reputation to keep up, I can't be having the "Bob's Tip Top Towing Service" pen I picked up from the hall floor cramping my style. This pen saved me from the embarrassment have having too boring of a pen. Which is a real thing...
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
I received this fabulous pen in my VoxBox and I have quickly fallen in love with it. Which is saying a lot because I'm a pen snob and usually prefer gel pens. So what's so great about this cute thing? One, it writes so smoothly and doesn't require heavy pressure. The grip on it makes it very natural to hold and is a pretty turquoise color that is so popular this season. I hate boring pens & this is anything but! Lastly, I like that it's a push top so I'm not constantly concerned that I'm going to misplace the top. Hopefully, it won't wear out anytime soon because it's a keeper!
Carly W.
Coralville, IA
WOW! Just WOW! I was very skeptical at first because it looks like any other ordinary pen! I received a complementary pen from INFLUENSTER and boy was I glad I did! As a college student, note taking is so tedious and I have been looking for a great pen to use. The moment my pen went onto the paper I fell in love! It is so smooth and easy to write with! No smudges! Perfect weight! PERFECT for any college student and even professionals! I also like the variety of colors and a comfortable grip! I have always had trouble with getting a comfortable grip on my pens, and this seems to be just right! I am so glad they came out with this pen! I no longer have to search for the right pen! Thanks Pilot! Great Job!! :)
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
So it's a hybrid pen, never knew those existed really. But then yet, never really paid too much attention to all that. I know there's the ballpoint and the gel pens. I lean towards gel pens because I love how fluidly they write and they just look pretty! But, the downside of course is how easily they smudge. Sooooo in comes Pilow Acroball Pure White!

I received my complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This was the first thing I used out of my UniVoxBox since I had to take down some notes that night and I was amazed! It writes fluidly and comes out pretty looking like a gel pen but it doesn't have the smudges like a ballpoint. It's the best of both worlds honestly!
Amanda B.
I bought a pack of these to split up for my friends for Christmas (we are all pen addicts) and, of course, kept a couple for myself. They were new so I wanted to try them out. I like them! They aren't my absolutely favorite for long amounts of writing (journaling, etc.) but I do like to have it in my purse or accessible at work. It's a very fine point, so my handwriting doesn't like it as much but the ink is super smooth. It's a ballpoint pen, but it does feel like a gel pen as it's writing (if it were a heavier point, it'd feel even more so). I would consider buying again - especially if Pilot made a medium point. Also, would love to see other ink colors besides black.
Ashley L.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I'm a pen junkie so I always approach a new pen with a bit of hesitation. The Acroball PureWhite pen did not disappoint! It writes clear and thin with no 'skips' in the ink. I genuinely felt my writing was clearer to read when using this pen. It's also very comfy to hold and has a strong click that had me annoying nearby people in no time.

I highly recommend it for other office supply lovers.
Blanca C.
What other colors of ink would you like to see? Personally, id love a purple one!
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
Do they write good?. I really like smooth writing pens. Do they last?
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I've read a lot of good reviews about these pens also saw it on seventeen magazine and they just look like they write smoothly. Does anyone know how much these pens cost and how many come in a pack?
Galilea G.
Where would i be able to buy more of these pens?
Anna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone else upset that they cant leave a review of this pen on Amazon.com if they don't have an account? :(