BY PILLSBURY #85 in Cake & Baking Mixes

As always, pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes*.
Moist Supreme®.
Premium cake mix.
Classic white. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Pillsbury cake mixes are terrific. IF you follow the ingredients properly, they come out beautiful and perfect! I love pillsbury cake mixes the best because they come out super moist, soft and fluffy! Get the frostings to go with the cake and it'll taste great! The instructions are super easy to follow and you just need the standard ingredients such as egg and flour. Put it in the oven and you'll have a beautiful cake before you! The instructions are super straightforward and very easy to follow!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I will be honest and say that there aren't many times when I really want or need to use a white cake, so that when I do, I reach for a mix because it's just easier that way. This one is actually one of the better ones, but like most of the white versions, there is a slight chemical flavor on the back note that might turn some people off. Best to frost this one heavily!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
For my wedding, my talented sister took care of our wedding cake. Pillsbury is a brand you can trust. It brought us a beautiful, delicious cake that was just what we needed.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I know it's a plain cake mix but i use this every time i make a cake. I put a layer then a thick layer of cinnamon and sugar, repeat that until you run out of batter. It's the best cake i ever ate!
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
It taste amazing all you have to do is follow the instructions on the back and it'll be good this is cheap and it taste amazing it's super moist and a few days after and it taste the same
sherlyn v.
It is of course very Delicious and easy to make their are simply just five steps and when your finished it is very delicious and Also very cheap the Pillsbury frosting is also very Delicious
Erin S.
By far my absolutely favorite cake mix! its so so moist and always bakes evenly no matter the oven. Super easy to make and mixes well. I highly suggest this cake mix for anyone who is not a cook and needs a good easy fix for any occasion and wants to look like a pro!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Love this cake mix in white and yellow. Always very moist and tasty. I'm a very simple gal, so I love to top this off with vanilla frosting as well. To dress it up, I add food color to the mix and even the frosting! Great taste, highly recommended.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
I can't tell you how much I like Pillsbury baking mixes. Although I like many of the flavors of cake mixes my favorite is the classic white. I recommend just making the mix how it says and you will have a deliciously moist cake that tastes great!
Kristie B.
Grand Blanc, MI
My family loves Pillsbury cake mixes! I made this Classic White Cake Mix for my daughter's first birthday smash cake this summer and it was so moist, fluffy and delicious! The cake was a nice true white. The instructions are so easy, and the result is truly yummy.