BY PERFUMANIA #69 in Online Retailers

Jess C.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely love to get my perfumes and colognes for the hubby at perfumania, especially when they’re having a sale! They have great options, tons of gift pack options and also once you spend a certain amount the deals continue to roll in. I like to go once a year and stock up on everything we need for the year (and for gifts!) loveeee perfumania!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
They didn’t have the scent I was looking for, but the associate was friendly and helped me find something similar. I do a lot of shopping online lately, and they have some great deals online. Perfume and cologne isn’t something I buy every day, and I tend to shop around for the best prices.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I've actually ordered from Perfumania in the past and they have great deals great prices they have like all any sent that you might want or need for yourself or your husband or as a gift to anyone really they have very good deals and I love their prices
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I love this store I first went to it when I was a teenager in the local mall by my house and when they close down I was devastated since then I've been shopping online because you get the best prices and such a wide variety of perfumes luckily I was able to find another store by me so I'm able to go in and test the perfumes but even buying them online I never go wrong I always purchase something I end up loving and the prices are great
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Huge selection and fast shipping. Good prices too. I’ve never had a bad experience ordering from this site. The perfume was never old but much cheaper than other sites. I highly recommend especially for new releases.
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this store, it has a lot of variety of products from perfumes, creams, splash and makeup, their prices are very good sometimes they have very good offers and their products are of good original quality.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I buy many products from here. good for the price, good consistency, smells really good, easy to apply. You have to careful though sometimes you can get fake perfume. I have had that experience few times. Than you have to complains and all. They will return your money, but you will have to send the wrong items back, pay for shipping and miss the gift etc so can cause many inconveniences.
Kizzy K.
I purchased Thierry Mugler's Angel as a Christmas gift. Using the perfumania.com website was super easy and the prices could not be beat. I was able to get a bottle of Angel for almost half the price I found at other stores. The perfume arrived in perfect shape, looked like the packaging that I saw in the department store. It was the perfect gift at the perfect price.
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
Perfumania is a great place to buy cologne/perfumes because thy have the best prices. During the holidays they normally have their bogo sales which is great. The only problem is that they don’t sell certain fragrances or certain brands. Other than that, I would recommend going there, especially for holiday shopping.
Anton M.
Memphis
For prom ‘15 I purchased #Invictus by #PacoRabanne and around that time they had a sale and the people that worked there were so nice 😭....

Right Now I’m a college student and I’m saving up for a bottle of #Dolce&Gabbana #Intenso .. It’s To Die For ... I Can’t Afford It Yet 😂
Xitlaly M.