BY PENTEL

EnerGel-X is the latest addition to the EnerGel family of Liquid Gel Pens. The high-performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience. The Gel ink dries so fast even left-handed writers love it - no smears, no smudges and no globs. The barrel provides maximum comfort and control with a latex-free grip. Constructed from 84% recycled plastic, EnerGel-X is part of the Pentel Recycology line dedicated to reducing landfill waste and protecting the environment. Learn more at http://www.pentel.com/store/energel-x-rollergel-pen-0-7mm. see more...

Pentel EnerGel-X
  • "It writes very smoothly and it makes it appear as if my handwriting is better (or maybe I try to write better) because the pen writes so well." in 23 reviews
  • "It writes very smoothly, with no skipping, and i love that it's a click pen so you don't have to worry about losing the cap." in 21 reviews
  • "Really though, I have a pack of purple (because I love to use purple when checking homework) and a variety pack for taking notes in school." in 19 reviews
  • "Overall the pen writes smoothly but I was sad to know that I wasn't able to use it for college unless it was notes, and If I were to use it it would leak through :(" in 18 reviews
  • "This pen looks nice, glides when writing, dries fast, and the amazing part is it doesn't smear or smudge! " in 10 reviews
Jennifer D.
This is my go to pen, you know that one you always grab to write a note, the one you dig in the bottom of your bag to find, the one you lend to someone in line and wait there with your had out for them to give it back to you?!
The ink flows smoothly and glides on effortlessly. The ink doesn't bleed through and is perfect for my pocket planner.
Kylie P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE PENS! I typically don't like something with this fine of a tip but holy cow I love this one. Writes so smooth! Does not cramp up hands when writing for long periods of time. Would recommend to everyone! And they come in fun colors!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
i really like this pen and can get quite attached to my writing utensils. I keep this one in my purse so I can use it frequently and am less apt to lose it. This is great!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love Pentel EnerGel pens! I purchased one a while ago, and when I saw this multi-pack, I had to get it. The .7 is a medium, almost bold, line, which is perfect for my needs. The ink flows smoothly and dries quickly. The grip is comfortable and easy to hold. The colors are vibrant. What is not to like? As long as the quality remains the same, I won't look any further for another brand of pen. It is a little pricier than some, but well worth it for a long-lasting, smooth writing pen.
Kristie A.
My son is left-handed and when he writes with pens his hand smears the ink. He would always have to redo his work because of it. That all changed when I purchased a   Pentel EnerGel-X pen from our local Wal-Mart. Its high-performance ink technology combines liquid and gel ink for a super smooth writing experience. It dries fast, doesn't smear, smudge, or globs while he writes. Its latex-free grub provides maximum comfort and control. This is the only pen he will use now.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Pentel Energel X pen is awesome! It is a gel pen that writes smoothly and the ink doesn't skip! It has a lot of ink so it will last you a very long time! It has a comfortable design that makes writing a breeze! No more hand cramps! Perfect for the college student or office! I have one at home attached to my clipboard / to do list! Definitely a five out of five stAr product in my book!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Nice pen writes very well and leaves clean lines. I do not like pens that the ink looks like dotted lines.  The pen s comfortable in my hand which is also important. I like the rubber grip around the base of then. The pens do a have a shirt clip which I do not personally use but my husband does. The ink in the pen does last a good while so if I am able to keep ahold to the pen without someone stealing it, it lasts.
Samantha E.
Mansfield, OH
This pen writes so easily I didn't have to put pressure or anything it was almost fluid there were times when the pens ink stopped but then it started to work again I love the different colors of the ink but I think the black is probably my favorite hands down I use it for a lot of my planning for classes and homework but overall I would buy this again
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
These pens are the best, I love how easy they are to use and how well they work and last. I'm the type of person who rather write things down then type it up. So having a good pen is a must and this one is good for the price. Normally I get them in bulk so I never run out of pens...that's probably why my friends and family ask me if I have a pen.🤔
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Mejor bolígrafo para utilizar en ja escuela u oficina. La tinta no se riega y viene en diferentes colores y cantidades por paquete. El precio es bastante módico y la calidad es muy buena . Lo recomiendo.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?
Juli L.
What colors do they come in?
Cristina L.
Miami, Fl
Is this a smooth writing pen ?
Daniella S.
What's your favorite color ink for this pen
Tequila C.
Do this pen come in other colors?