BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Shrink enlarged pores with this 2% liquid salicylic acid leave-on exfoliant that removes old skin cells both on the skin's surface and inside the pore.

• Creates radiant, even-toned skin
  • Reduces redness & builds collagen
  • Unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores
  • For all skin types
  • $23

ABOUT PAULA'S CHOICE

The best skin of your life starts here. Smooth wrinkles, reduce brown spots, shrink pores, build collagen, treat acne, firm and brighten skin and a whole lot more. We offer targeted skincare solutions that really work. You found it. Finally.

Paula’s Choice products are clinically proven to be non-irritating. We don't use alcohol or add fragrances that can irritate your skin. Our products are 100% guaranteed. And, we never test on animals.

PaulasChoice.com

• Does Paulas Choice products work? I'm thinking about getting this...13 Answers
  • I started using this and the aha formula recently, and I'm having...3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this product and the Paula's Choice...3 Answers
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
Here's the thing: when I had my daughter 2 years ago, my face suddenly exploded and gave me the problematic skin I was lucky to avoid in high school. I was miserable and tried a ton of different approaches; Korean skincare, switching to all natural, a tea tree regime....either it didn't touch it or exacerbated the issues.

Finally, I switched back to cleansing with Cetaphil and toning with apple cider vinegar, which took care of about half the breakouts. Then I bought a travel sized bottle (1 oz) of this BHA liquid from the Paula's Choice website (I'm on a drugstore budget, and the travel size has so far lasted me 3 weeks.)

Everybody wants to see instant results when they try something new with skincare and almost never have a payoff. I'm here to tell you that this one delivers. Literally the next morning there was a difference. Smoother skin, less breakout. Within the week, I was *breakout free* and I literally cannot remember the last time my skin looked this good. I went from being an emotional mess because of the state of my face (for MONTHS) to having the skin I had before hormones and life snuffed the youth out of me.

I wish I could give this stuff 15 stars. I will never, EVER go without it again. Sure, I can't use cutesy Korean products that smell like peaches and look adorable, but I'll take it for being able to go to the grocery store without full coverage foundation. I can't recommend it enough, and once again, the manufacturer's website offers a travel size for like $8 which should last you quite awhile.

OH! A little tip - the product directions tell you to pour some on a cotton pad before applying to your face, but honestly, you lose so much product that way. (Did I mention I'm cheap?) About 4 drops on your fingertips (or directly on your face if you can work fast enough) is probably enough to be worked in all over your face.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I have been a Paula's Choice customer for 5 years now. I like many of this brand's products, but BHA exfoliant is the most favorite so far. I had been struggling with adult acne for many years and had spend a lot of money on various products. When I started using this exfoliant, I saw the improvement within the first week. I couldn't believe that adding this product to my daily cleansing routine would make such a change. Not only have I been able to control my acne, but also my skin got smoother and the tone got more even.
Joy G.
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
This is a holy grail skincare product for me. I started using it 6 months ago and I'm on my second bottle. This is the one product that actually shrunk my pores. I noticed a difference in my skin within the first week of using it. It is an exfoliating product and it really does exfoliate. I did experience peeling, so I would recommend incorporating hydrating products into your routine while using this.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Bought a sample of this about a year ago and I fell in love with this product. It has become part of my nightime routine. I have the liquid and as others mentioned a little goes a long way. It had made my pores smaller and reduced the amound of blackheads on my nose and throughout my face. Sometimes it makes my face a little itchy so I try to use it every other day or just 2 times a week. I recommend trying out a sample first before buying the full size product. It last a long time and are very inexpensive.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I cannot say enough great things about this product. I purchase the small size off of Amazon and after using it for 1 week, I purchased the full size bottle. This had made such a difference in my skin. I don't suffer from acne but I do have clogged pore and blackhead. This has drastically improved the texture of my skin and I will continue to repurchase
Marisa J.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
This product delivers! It has helped clear my skin up and glow. I use this product along with my refine regime and c15 boost.
It tends to dry my oily skin out if I use it twice a day, so I use it at night!
Great product! Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff! It's my secret weapon it gets all of my blackheads, whiteheads and makes my skin super super-smooth. My pores are smaller and all around it just makes me feel so clean. My skin is not rough anymore, so that's the most amazing part. It is a bit expensive it runs for 29.99 and the travel size is $9, so I usually just get the travel-size because that last me about it a few months and then when you want to splurge after testing it then I would buy the full-size one. Everyone needs this! It was even gentle enough on my sensitive skin.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
Ahh my holy grail beauty product! Wish it didn’t cost over $20. Blackheads, gone. Pimples, gone. Face, soft and smooth. Go in with a light hand because it will dry out your skin and exfoliate gently with a rag to take off the dead skin it will peel away.
Emily M.
Concord, CA
I do believe this helps with blackheads and small bumps.. it was just drying for my already patched skin. I really really want to use it but it’s not ideal for dry skin. Highly recommend for oily skin types.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
This was one of the items I ordered in my first purchase from Paula's Choice and it is A M A Z I N G. Not only do I get great use out of it, but so does my fiancé.  I'm making my next purchase now. This is a good value for the amount of product you are receiving. I recomend this to anyone. I have dry to normal skin and my fiancé has oily and sensitive skin and we both love it!
Tabitha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Paulas Choice products work? I'm thinking about getting this and some of the other products for my skin routine. I need to know are they worth the money?
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been looking for a new facial cleanser that will help reduce pores and i prove skin texture. I read about these products and am anxious to try them. I have some adult acne caused by oily skin, will this product help with that or possibly aggravate it?
Kalissa M.
Bloomington, IN
Is it best to use this daily? If so, just once a day, or both in the morning and the evening?
Gina S.
springfield, ne
Has anyone had an noticeable changes in skin texture or resurfacing?
Annette G.
I've been wanting to try this product for a while. Does this product leave an oily effect on anyone?