BY PAUL MITCHELL #4 in Scalp Treatments

Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer - Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe. Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great. Makes a great post-shave soother. - Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is one of my all-time favorite products for my hair. It has such a refreshing scent to it. Almost like it is a stress-free scent. Everytime I use this, I know my hair will smell good for dayyyyys. I haven't used it in almost a week and I have been using other products and I can still smell this. I think this also helps with split ends, like repairing hair. Can't you just tell I love this???
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
I love this product!! My skin and hair in the winter is always super dry and my skin cracks! Also my skin and scalp is often itchy because it is so dry, but after using this I noticed both my skin and scalp were hydrated and not so itchy. My hair was so healthy, soft and shiny and smelt amazing! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin and scalp!!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This tea tree oil is wonderful it really brings out my curls and moisturizes my hair very gently compared to the other oils i have used this by far the best. And it really moisturixing my skin.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Paul Mitchell products, especially their tea tree line. They have a variety of scalp treatments to help with any dryness or flakiness you may encounter. They're very soothing with the help of the tea tree oil and make a huge difference in scalp care.
Helen T.
My husband and I both suffer from dry itchy scalp in the winter. We were turn on to this product and I can tell you it worked for both of us. It tingles a little but it really cools the scalp and relieved the dry and itching. Worth every penny.
Mel 🦄.
I have curly hair and the day after I started using this product my hair untangled easier, felt softer, and styled less stubborn. Even with just applying it on my hair with my hands, my hands started feeling more moisturized and soft. Will buy when done! [product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-hair-and-body-moisturizer,-10.14-ounce]
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Daphne W.
So, for me this is not very moisturizing for my skin or hair. It does give me that minty tingly feeling, but thats about it. Not impressed with Paul Mitchell anything except my flat iron. They need to use higher/better quality ingredients. $$ too much for nothing.
Sanjana N.
Love this product.. I use it for my hair every time I wash it.. I have a dry frizzy hair, this product leaves it so tame, smooth, and shiny. Just love it and love the smell too.. I have not used it much on my skin.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?