BY PAUL MITCHELL #2 in Scalp Treatments

Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer - Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe. Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great. Makes a great post-shave soother. - Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This shampoo literally worked for me after 1 use! I was going through a really dry phase and had terrible dandruff that I could not get rid of! I tried a few other dandruff shampoos and did a few hair masks and nothing worked. My mom actually got me this and since I started using it every now and then I haven’t had dandruff since! Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
My husband uses this product and loves it. A little bit goes a long way, so a container lasts us forever. He has wavy, very textured hair, and this just keeps it very soft and combats fly aways and frizz. It smells very good - like tea tree! This will always be a staple in our house, we have repurchased!
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Paul Mitchell products, especially their tea tree line. They have a variety of scalp treatments to help with any dryness or flakiness you may encounter. They're very soothing with the help of the tea tree oil and make a huge difference in scalp care.
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Daphne W.
So, for me this is not very moisturizing for my skin or hair. It does give me that minty tingly feeling, but thats about it. Not impressed with Paul Mitchell anything except my flat iron. They need to use higher/better quality ingredients. $$ too much for nothing.
Sanjana N.
Love this product.. I use it for my hair every time I wash it.. I have a dry frizzy hair, this product leaves it so tame, smooth, and shiny. Just love it and love the smell too.. I have not used it much on my skin.
Jaimie H.
My hair stylist always uses this product after color treating my hair to restore a bit of moisture and strength. The product smells like light mint and tea tree and is so calming when applied. I use this product with my partner who also loves the scent because it is a bit masculine.
Misti💕 R.
I love this product. I have psoriasis on my scalp and this really helps soothe it. It smells fantastic. The price is great. The pump bottles are very convenient. The way it makes my scalp tingle feels so refreshing. I would highly recommend it.
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
I like his product and it has a wonderful smell however I have very dry hair and his product does not moisturize my hair and it leaves my hair feeling heavy. So I would only recommend this product to people who don’t have dry hair.
Chantel P.
I am in love with this. The smell is minty and fresh! Every time I use it my entire bathroom smells great. It also makes my hair feel healthy and not as breakable. I’d recommend this to everyone and will buy this again!
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?