BY PANTENE #5 in Leave-In Conditioner

Presenting the gold standard in moisture, developed by scientists and perfected by stylists. Luxe argan oil infused moisturizing and hydrating crème melts into wet or dry hair to soften and tame frizz. Sulfate-free and dye-free. This crème will give you up to 72 hours of rich moisture that every curly and straight style craves.

Stylist Tips:
Start with detangled damp or dry hair.
For Natural Textures: Apply a dime-sized amount of crème to palm, and rub together to emulsify. Pull through curls to infuse moisture and shine.
For Relaxed Hair: Use on dry hair. Apply a dime-sized amount at night before wrapping hair. Cocktail with Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil for even deeper moisture.

Buy on Target*
Mariesa B.
Stone Mtn, GA
From reading the other reviews I can see I may be using this product incorrectly. I don't like a lot of product in my hair as African American hair has natural oils anyway so I always prefer a formula that doesn't weight my hair down. I'm seeing that this has been used as a leave in conditioner but I just put it in my dry hair a few times hair a few times for moisture before I put my hair up in my usual messy bun. I liked the feel of it, my hair eats up product pretty fast but I liked the smell as well. I'll keep it in my routine and try a braid out or twist out with it next time.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
I love this leave in conditoner. It works great and smells great, my hair feels sooo great after i use this and smells amazingg. Very smooth and very soft, brushing my hair feels great after i use this and my hair doesnt knot up at all . I will definitely buy this again .
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
All my life has been used pantene, it is my favorite brand for hair care, I recently bought this cream to moisturize it and it has been fantastic. My hair is brighter and softer every dayPantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Deep Conditioner
Sam A.
Sammamish
Ok this gets a five because all Pantene products for your hair are amazing it leave it smooth shiny and not frizzy at all that’s what I struggle with most and this just solve all my problems from bad hair days to just plain out bad days
Tábata B.
Woodbridge, VA
I didn't like the product at all. My hair got really heavy, it didn't help with hydration, it was hard to brush or combing my hair after using it.
I was really disappointed since I used other products from the gold line and loved them.
Star W.
Amazing leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I usually leave it on for about an hour with some added oils it smells amazing and their prices are great too. I love that I can use it for my natural hair as well as my extensions.
Rah L.
Medford, MA
I'm not done without this pantene hair cream! He is my number 1 !!! After washing the hair with shampoo I pass this cream, I leave acting for only 3 minutes and I inhale. Estr product makes the room effect in just 3 minutes !!!
Karie R.
N salt lake, UT
I've used this before but I forgot about it! I'll have to start using it again soon! It hydrates and leaves hair feeling soft and silky. It's great especially for this dry winter months or when it's windy windy weather!
Kaelyn F.
Lithia, FL
Leaves my hair soft and shiny!! Love using this product, it’s so quick and easy and leaving it in doesn’t make my hair look greasy at all. Everyone needs to try this product! Especially good for dry and frizzy hair.
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
I do love what this product has to offer! I have really dried out ends and this conditioner gives them enough moisture to leave them feeling soft instead of brittle. The downside is that it leaves my roots all heavy and oily.
Katravia F.
Does it smell good?
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Kalaeja F.
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Crème it works well for my thick hair does anyone with thinner hair use this? How does it help your hair?
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Farhin S.
India
Does anyone know any site in India from where I can buy it? It's not available in my country. I really want to try it.😓