BY PANTENE

IS THIS STYLER RIGHT FOR YOU?

maximum hold HAIRSPRAY

Ultra fine mist provides maximum hold and dries fast so it's non-sticky. Resists humidity to control frizz and flyaways so your style always looks polished.

Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I love love love this hairspray!!! It holds very well. It is kind of expensive in my opinion but it’s the best hairspray that I’ve used so far. It doesn’t make my hair “crunchy” and I still have movement but it also holds the curl.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I purchased this product at Target. I needed a really good hairspray because I have to curl my hair a lot, and I do not have time to keep touching it up or adding hairspray. This stuff worked alright, could’ve been better. was very heavy and left white residue in my hair, and made it crunchier than usual hairspray.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Level 5 is out of this world!! I mean seriously... my hair is so straight and flat that it doesn’t hold any sort of curl! Which is annoying as hell when I’m trying to be all cute for my bf. Buuuuut when I use a wand and this hairspray... my hair holds all night ;) and into the next morning! Ladies... I would definitely recommend this hairspray
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I don’t use hairspray very often, but when i do, i always use this one. Normally i straighten my hair, but when i decide to curl it, this hairspray keeps it looking as best as possible, considering that my hair is really long and thick.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Good hold, nice scent, doesn’t feel sticky, provides a nice coverage, and comes in a great 11 ounce can! No issues with this hair spray - I’d definitely recommend it to others. The level five hold is definitely a strong hold.
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
I only buy this hair spray! It’s affordable and it does the job, just like the expensive ones. My hair color is brunette and it never leaves a residue. It has a long lasting hold. 100% recommend.
Nora D.
I use this on a daily basis for ballet buns. It is very strong and met my expectations. It smells nice (like all hairsprays). It is also very good value as you’re given a lot in the can. It does not leave residue on hair.
Kaity R.
Dublin, VA
Best hairspray I have ever used! It holds my curls all day long!! I've never found a hairspray that could do that! My hair is thin and medium length! It works so well with keeping my hair looking thick! Did I forget to mention how amazing it smells!!!!
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
I currently bought this product at Target & I use this was my leave in conditioner & ive never had such a more slick back look when I use his hairspray . I comb my hair and I spray it , comb it again and I spray it on one last time and I put it up in a ponytail or a bun and it leaves my hair so good that I'm shocked , I could go through winds and it won't mess up !
Rebecca B.
Olathe
This is the best hairspray I've tried. I have fine hair and it does a great job of holding my style all day. I don't really care about the scent of hair products, but this hairspray does have a nice scent. The price is great and I would definitely buy again.