BY PANTENE #10 in Dry Shampoo

IS THIS STYLER RIGHT FOR YOU?

DRY SHAMPOO

Exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absosrbs oil and instantly refreshes hair without washing. Give your style a fresh & clean look, even on the second day!

• Does this work better than regular shampoo? I'm curious but skept...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work without over drying or tacky feeling hair?3 Answers
  • Does this really work? Does it leave your hair greasy? I would wa...4 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love Pantene so I wanted to try their dry shampoo. I have heard so many good things about dry shampoo and trust this brand. I was very impressed with the results. It was so easy to use and left a very pleasant scent to my hair that lasted throughout the day. It absorbed any oil at the roots and gave an overall fresh look to my hair. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I only give three stars because I’ve tried several dry shampoos and they all end up leaving my hair looking grey. I don’t know if my hair just isn’t formulated for dry shampoo or if I just have tried all the wrong ones. This one smelled amazing and made my hair feel great but I have dark hair so the grey look I couldn’t get out I even tried a really fine boar bulrush but it didn’t get all the dry shampoo out. This one was a great price compared to the nexxus brand
April M.
The smell is yummy and fresh and the spray button is so comfortable and easy to use - perfectly designed to manage and style hair. This did leave my hair a tad greasy, but it’s all about using it in moderation and I must say my hair looked and smelled cute even with the greasy look. You can accomplish any hair style goal with this depending on how much you use. Pantene Dry Shampoo
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo was the second dry shampoo I had tried. It is amazing! I can go 4 days without washing my hair with this product. It blows away the top rated alternatives (at least for my hair it does), The scent is fresh and clean, and my hair looks better when using this than it does on my hair wash days. I get a lot of product in one purchase, and the spray is uniform and doesn't splat at you which is a double plus in my book. And it is so very affordable. It is actually more cost-effective than a bottle of liquid shampoo. It contains none of that white residue my last dry shampoo left on my hair. I highly recommend this product.
Katie H.
Laconia
I am not big on dry shampoo, I have to wash my hair every single day but this is the only one I buy/use when I need one. I use dry shampoo when I can not shower, like when I'm camping. The white cast is much more minimal compared to other brands, it smells nice and it's cheap. The greasy appearance of my hair is very much improved after using this but it doesn't make it look clean. To me it's very obvious I haven't washed it....Which is why I don't tend to use dry shampoo regularly but this is my first pick.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
While this didn't make my hair look gray like some other dry shampoos I have tried, I will say that this is by far the worst in terms of results. There was hardly any difference in my hair using just a small amount, I had to use an insane amount of product to see even the slightest difference. Spend the extra money and get something that will work.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
used to wash my hair daily, along with highlighting it every few months. Needless to say my hair was damaged! My hairdresser recommended that I wash my hair only twice a week. I was liker "ewe!". However my hair bounced back very quickly! After the second day my hair was flat and getting oily so I tried MANY dry shampoos! Expensive ones,cheap ones, but the one that I found to work the best is this one by Pantene. It didn't dry my hair out or leave a filmy residue all over. It also didn't leave a white powder everywhere. It just made my hair fuller, took away the oily look and smells amazing! My fave for 2015! The picture attached is 2 days of no washing with the Pantene dry shampo
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
Adds a lot of volume to the hair. Makes second day hair feel like it was just washed. But it kinda leaves my scalp feeling itchy. I have dry scalp naturally so that might be a factor. I like this dry shampoo very much. Works extremely well for second to third day hair. After that I think any dry shampoo stops having an affect.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this dry shampoo. It helps to add body to my hair along with a shine. Affordable at Walmart. The scent is long lasting with great smell noted. This is the only dry shampoo I have ever tried. I’m satisfied with this product.
Bethany H.
This is the first brand of dry shampoo I purchased. I had tried others from friends in the past, but opted for this one because of a slightly lower price tag. My hair is medium in length and blonde with highlights. I could just be applying it wrong, but I haven’t noticed much difference in my hair after using.
Jasmine E.
does this dry shampoo work like all of the other ones or is it different ?
Pantene Dry Shampoo This is my favorite! Whats yours?
olivia c.
Does this actually work? Is this cheap or a more expensive brand?
Lauren H.
Does this work better than regular shampoo? I'm curious but skeptical...
imane e.
FES
I never tried this kind of shampoo before :o Is it efficace foe dry hair !?