PALMOLIVE 13 oz Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent Bottle uploaded by Ava R.

BY PALMOLIVE

Powerful formula is tough on grease but soft on hands. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Application: Hand Dishwashing; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Metal; Plastic. Includes 20 10-ounce bottles per case. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like Palmolive products. The price is very affordable, especially when you see how long a bottle will last. The scent is very clean and refreshing without any heavy perfumes. I was very happy at its effectiveness to get dishes clean and have continued to buy this brand on a regular basis.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
It's clean the dishes pretty good and makes foam. I don't like that after showing the dishes they keep smelling afterwards for a pretty long time. It looks like to much chemicals and sense in it. I believe it's not healthy and the sense mixes with food and when you have your meal you can feel it
Karen P.
Katy, TX
Palmolive! My mom has every color and every scent. I give it a four star because over the years they have filled their bottles less and made their soap thinner as well. I have seen this change because my mom has collected their soap since I can remember (she loves the different colors). I will stay it's better than Dawn and a lot easier on the hands too.
Barbara A.
We buy Palmolive dish detergent for many years it cuts grease fast and cleans our dishes and pots and pans good, if we have baked on food from oven cooking we soak the pan in Palmolive and water within minutes the baked on food comes off easily. The smell is fresh and does that harm my hands and Family Dollar sell the large size for a low price
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is okay. Not the best soap out there but it is usually  always easy to find in stores. It does the job and cleans dishes. For the price it is OK since I purchase for 99 cents. But it wouldn't be my go to soap. If you're looking for something cheap this would be good to get since it is pretty effective for the price.
Jessica M.
Livingston, KY
i like this kind due to the smell the price is great but it doesn't get your dishes as clean as id like you have to use more to get more done which with the price you pay is reasonable. you get what you pay for in this case you pay less you get less. this is good for your average dishes just not your greasy pans
Taylor L.
This stuff is great. You can’t really get an off-brand of dish washing detergent just because it doesn’t work as well and dishes HAVE to be clean. This cleans well the first time and smells very good. It doesn’t leave any type of residue and it gets the job done. And it’s very reasonably priced!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I grew up on this dish soap! My mom always used it and sweared by it, and it is the only thing I continue to use. It cuts through grease and stubborn caked on messes. It has a pleasant scent but does not linger on your dishes. I picked mine up at target and will continue to repurchase.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. Everything looks nice and clean and fresh .The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.