Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Complete Stretch Mark Care Set, 1 set uploaded by Jescy L.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Complete Stretch Mark Care Set, 1 set uploaded by carolyn c.

BY PALMER'S #6 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Bonus! The Best Baby Name Book Included Just For Moms Hypoallergenic 2 Paraben Free Phthalate Free 3 Dermatologist Tested Kit Includes: Massage Lotion 250 mL 8.5 fl. oz. Palmer s helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a special blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter Bio C-Elast. Bio C-Elast is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil Argan Oil. This non-greasy, all over body lotion helps improve elasticity suppleness of stretching skin during after pregnancy. Also recommended for stretch marks associated with weight fluctuations. With regular use, skin elasticity improved in 97% of the test subjects. 2 Tummy Butter Net Wt 125 g 4.4 oz Widely recommended for stretch marks during after pregnancy or weight loss. Bio C-Elast is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet see more...

• Do you know if there's an organic or more natural brand than Palm...1 Answers
  • How well dosw this product work? Also how much better when using ...1 Answers
  • Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Erikka B.
I caught these on clearance for $1.50 when I was pregnant with my first kid (will be 7 years old soon) so I bought them all, like ten of them maybe? Obviously that was overkill for one person, but I gave them as gifts to prego friends for a long time afterward and always heard great things and many thanks back. I do have stretch marks after using these products swirled with Vitamin E Oil and Bio Oil religiously, but I also gained almost 70 pounds and had a ten pound kid, so all things considered, a small sun of stretch marks around my belly button is minimal damage. I still wear bikinis, so there's that. Oh! Also I found one of the those boxes in a garage box a couple of weeks ago during a move. Since I'm not swallowing it or anything, heck yeah I'm using it lol same as I remember it!
Michelle F.
Austin, TX
I used this during my whole pregnancy and only got 2 small stretch marks AFTER my pregnancy. Once this was gone i used the huge tub of regular coco butter by palmers and it was a god send! Of course I lathered it on 2 to 3 times a day but it kept those stretch marks at bay and i am forever grateful and will ALWAYS rant and rave about this wonderful product
Joanna D.
I've been using it for 2 months and I've really been seeing an improvement of it fading and blending into my skin tone (btw these are new stretch marks I got and the first ones I've ever gotten). It hydrates, moisturizes, and helps treat them. Personally I've only used the lotion one and the oil but both definitely help improve but I prefer lotions/creams.
Natasha T.
Phoenix
Anything by Palmer's is amazing. Though I do believe that they have changed their formula a bit in recent years, I still think this product is to die for. I've use Palmer's every single day since I was at least 12 years old and I will always swear by it besides I do have radiant glowing skin and I owe it to Palmers.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
This stuff is easy to use, you just have to commit to doing it twice a day for around 12 weeks and follow how to do it (rub it in circles over the area and make sure it is absorbed). YOU MUST use it for at least 12 weeks, twice a day. It works. I KNOW it works. I've used it three times now on big and small (stomach was a big area, small area on breasts and one small one on my inner thigh). I've used it for that time (12 weeks, as directed) and it removed the stretch marks on my stomach from dark ugly red/purple and raised/rough/bumpy (from your underlying skin being torn) to very close to what my skin color is now.
Teresa H.
Havelock
I'm 19 years old and had a baby! Yes i'm young but my stomach was full of stretch marks and I thought my life was over!!!! I starting using this and my stretch marks have literally disappeared! Lol well not literally but they have faded so much! I love this brand!!!
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
First off I'm not a fan of rubbing lotion or any products on my body. I rather have someone else do it because I don't like the texture on my hands. The product smells great and it seemed to really work. I did get stretch marks after my first child and this product really reduced the color a lot. My stretch marks were a bright pink/purple and they became white after using the product for a few months. I highly recommend for anyone pregnant who is worried about stretch marks and even those who already have them!
💋 C.
Palmer's anything is FABULOUS - ALWAYS! They make the most amazing products that are packed with vitamin E, which is a MUST for not only healing stretch marks and scars, but it is just plain good for your skin, period! I have owned several Palmer's products over the years and have had great results, so much so, that I wanted to use it absolutely everywhere. But now, they even have an oil and a cream made just for the face! SCORE! And you want to treat your feet? Palmer's, got you covered head to toe now, baby!
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Love Palmers lotion.  Always works great and i love the smell of coco butter. I always use this after i shower and makes me very smooth. Even the next morning still smooth and soft.
I always have this lotion, and i definitely recommend for dry skin
Amanda H.
Prospect, CT
Any palmers product I’ve ever tried does the job and is much cheaper than higher end brands that claim to do the same thing but never do. Now when I’m looking for products I go straight to Palmers and don’t even bother looking at the more expensive ones.
linzy g.
I recently became pregnant and wondering if this works?
Angela D.
Sooke bc
How well dosw this product work? Also how much better when using all 3 ans not just one?
Kailey M.
Do you know if there's an organic or more natural brand than Palmers that is as effective?
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?