BY PACIFICA #66 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Underarm Deodorant Wipes - Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes are an innovative formula utilizing natural ingredients with effective odor control and protection that can last for hours. Designed to stop the malodors under your arms and remove the excess perspiration. Use as a deodorant under your arms in the morning. Take with you for reapplication as needed. Great for times when showering is not an option, after yoga, camping trips, and times of high stress. This is an everyday solution to deodorizing while leaving a subtle scent that blends with everything else you layer on. A distinctive blend of natural essential oils and coconut milk, these odor-neutralizing, aluminum-free wipes keep you feeling fresh and fabulous all day long. Simply wipe on as an underarm deodorant, or throw into bag for an on-the-go refresher. Perfect for spring and summer, each bag contains 30 biodegradable natural wipes infused with ingredients your skin will love. Subtly scented to blend with everything else you layer on. Formulated without: animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing. FD&C colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, SLS, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don't want on your skin. - Underarm Deodorant Wipes see more...

• Has anyone gotten a rash from these or are they safe? 3 Answers
  • So a couple of my friends have started using deodorant wipes, but...4 Answers
  • Where have people found this?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristianna W.
I searched far and wide for a pregnancy safe deodorant. Toms does not do the trick for me, I stink immediately after!! THESE wipes though. I bought these intending to just throw them in my purse for when I needed to freshen up, and let me me tell you, I’m obsessed. They work really well for me and I can’t even believe it. I highly recommend!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love these. These wipes work well and smell super fresh. I found mine at Target and they also can be found on pacificas website. They dont work against sweat but you only really need one wipe for both armpits so they last longer. Fresh and clean feeling.
Morgan G.
Got these for my friend as a funny little extra Christmas gift. She absolutely loves them! Keeps them in her purse and uses them to freshen up throughout the day. They smell great, and if you tend to sweat a lot they’re super helpful, haha.
Krishii P.
Omg these work so well!! Had to drive an hour in Florida hotness and I used these and def recommend for those hot vacations spots!! They smell great and super easy to use! I will be buying more of these!
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I love the brand Pacifica so I was really excited to try these. They have a nice scent and are great to throw in my bag but I don't really feel like they do much. It more just gives my underarms a scent and wipes off my deodorant. Good if you are in a pinch but I don't know that they work as well as they say.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Picked these up on a whim because I was very intrigued by the idea of deodorant in towel form. They smell great, subtly coconut, but they aren’t a replacement for deodorant. They are just a nice refresher mid day to feel fresh and clean. Very easy an portable for an on the go gal
Brittany R.
I like that this product makes me feel clean if I’m sweaty, but it’s not something I would use as an everyday deodorant. I feel as though it’s not very effective so I usually just use it before bed or in the middle of the day if I feel like I need to refresh my underarms. Definitely not strong enough odor protection for daily use though.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
How fabulous are these? I initially tried them after they came in a holiday Pacifica gift set I received for Christmas that had been purchased from #ULTA. It's not everyday you need an underarm wipe so the pack actually lasted me quite awhile. They're fairly expensive, in my opinion, but I'm not familiar with very many products of this type, especially that has a scent that is from all natural essential oils. They can actually be used as deodorant in the mornings but I keep them in my travel bag for on the go needs. A pack is $8.99 from #Target.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I picked up the Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes to throw in my gym bag. I absolutely love these! First, the smell is light and refreshing, not overpowering which is great for me. They work really well to cleanse your skin and leave you feeling fresh especially after a workout. These would be perfect to take to the beach or just to have in your bag especially in the summer. I found mine for about $6 at Target, I think there was a discount using Cartwheel that day that took a bit extra off as well. I highly recommend these!
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
These are so cool! I bought these at Target after reading a Buzzfeed article about them. I work two jobs, so by the time I'm out of my first job, I smell. Not in the nice way, more in the "I have BO and I need to shower or something" way. Usually, I would just put on another layer of deodorant, but that second layer would ball up and flake off, and not really do anything. I bought these to swipe under my arms in between jobs, and they work so well! They neutralize the smell so my pits don't smell, and they help so I don't sweat as much throughout the night! I usually don't get home from work until 10:30-11:00 at night, and these wipes make sure I don't smell all night long. I love them!
Ashley F.
Do these actually work? And typically how many do you use per day?
Sarah B.
Is this used instead of deodorant?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
Would love to try these but i have sensitive skin.. has anyone had any type of reaction to them or are they gentle?
Kati K.
Cleveland
Do these wipes work after you've already been sweaty (aka leaving the gym)? Or are you supposed to use them first thing in the morning?
Mila D.
Maywood, NJ
So a couple of my friends have started using deodorant wipes, but I'm not sure if they work or not or if they are worth buying. Does it last long?