BY PACIFICA

Cactus Water Lotion - Pacifica's Cactus & Kale Oil-Free Stress Recovery Lotion breathes vitality back into dehydrated, tired and stressed skin. Factors such as acne, sun, polluted environments and daily emotional stress tend to aggravate and make skin appear dull and can even make it more sensitive. Utilizing oleosome technology and infused with vitamin rich cactus water, kale extracts, aloe vera and calming calendula, this formula is designed to bring the look of youth back to your face. Good for all skin types, even acne prone. - Cactus Water Lotion see more...

• I've been on the search for a good face moisturizer, my skin is s...2 Answers
  • Is this lotion best used a daily lotion? And is it good for oily,...2 Answers
  • This looks like a good motion. I have had a dry rash on my one le...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa O.
Kalamazoo
I’m on a budget and finding a decent drugstore lotion is pretty tough. This one is so nice, it doesn’t feel greasy or like it just sits on my face. A little bit goes a long way too, so a tube of this always lasts me a while too. I’ve repurchased this multiple times because I haven’t found a drugstore lotion to compare to this one.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this product from Ulta Beauty after receiving other of Pacifica products as a gift. I love the bright packaging and the way that the brand represents itself. It's price is good for the value because it is natural. I would not only recommend this product to a friend but the whole Pacifica brand as a whole.
Madeline G.
It seems to make my skin really smooth and soft and the fragrance is light. I also use it as a primer and under my makeup and it does seem to help! Especially since my skin gets really dry during the winter, this seems to keep my makeup from drying out. I wish they gave you more for the price you pay, but either way I think I found my new moisturizer.
Megan M.
Almond, WI
Pacifica is my all time most favorite brand of skin care out there and you want to know why?! Because it works!!!!!! I have such dry skin and whenever I would get done showering my fave would be so dried out and it would just be so uncomfortable. I needed a lotion that you replenish my skin! Well I found it with this cactus and kale lotion! Once on my face my skin feels so rejuvenated and soft! It’s great!!!!! I love love love this product.!
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
I recently purchased this from target- looking for a new moisturizer.... I wanted something cruelty free & vegan. Although this is a little on the pricey side- I say worth it. I don't have dry skin, and not super oily either. I'd say my skin is normal- to combination, so this product works fine for me. I use this underneath my primer and makeup and it's fine! I'm looking forward to finishing the tube!
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I use this every night and morning after I wash my face. It is a great moisturizer, very gentle, very natural smelling. Does leave my skin a little more greasy for the first 10 to 15 minutes than other moisturizers I've used in the past. But one of the best things about this product is that it is 100% vegan and cruelty free, which matters to me! Would definitely suggest you picking this up at your local Ulta or Target
Ashley V.
I recently switched to this face moisturizer and I am so glad I did.  I like that it is much cheaper in price than my previous moisturizer and I find that it gives me more moisture that I need while also avoiding excess oils to create more acne.  I have noticed that a little goes a long way with this product so do not be concerned about how small the tube is at first.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
This is a very good moisturizer for the price. It makes my skin feel well hydrated and smooth. This works pretty well under makeup. I love that it is vegan and cruelty free and has more natural ingredients in it. The reason why I gave it four stars was because I hate the smell. It is way too strong of a rose/herbal scent for me. I probably won't repurchase just because of the smell.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I love this lightweight moisturizer during the day. I have oily skin so I don't use a whole lot. I use this on my face and my neck and it doesn't make my skin even more oily which is what I look for in a moisturizer. It's not too expensive either. I love the light smell and the good-for-you ingredients! Found this at Target and will definitely keep buying it.
Anais B.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love this moisturizer! If I ever have a rough night, this lotion helps to revitalize my face. I think the price is justified because it does an excellent job at brightening my skin after a period of dehydration. I highly recommend this product.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Is this lotion best used a daily lotion? And is it good for oily, but dehydrated, acne prone skin?
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
I've been on the search for a good face moisturizer, my skin is super oily and I haven't found one that helps any it either makes my face even more oily or I don't see no results. I've seen some reviews on this, but still skeptical about it. If you've tried please let me know. Thank you. 😊😊
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This looks like a good motion. I have had a dry rash on my one leg for almost two years and have tried almost every motion out there. Has anyone had a dry rash and tried this?