BY ORIGINS

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

• Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Po... Be the first to answer!
  • Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?2 Answers
  • I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial...2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
What can I say about this mask,.... It’s just wonderful. I’m usually not a fan of Origins products, but this mask is the exception. I think I first tried it as a free sample with a Sephora order, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s a very creamy charcoal mask that goes on kinda thin, and dries like a mud mask on your skin. Every time I️ use this mask, I notice a huge difference after I wash it off... This tightens my big pores, calms my existing acne, and clears my skin (I guess that’s why they call it “Clear Improvement” LOL). You don’t need to use a lot or layer it on thick to see results. So the tube lasts a long time. Even my small samples I get from time to time last awhile, so I don’t have to replace this regularly. But even if I️ did have to buy it frequently, it isn’t ridiculously expensive. So it’s definitely worth it. Getting the full size tube is definitely a better value than the pods, but like I said, a little goes a long way. So you could definitely get a couple of uses out of this pod gift set. It does tighten on your skin as it dries, so if you don’t like that sensation, this may not be for you. But it definitely doesn’t dry out your skin or make it flaky. It just clears everything up so you have a gorgeously smooth face. Nice job, Origins. You made a great product.
Ruth S.
This product is fantastic!

A little background story: I don’t deal with much impurities in my face (except the occasional black heads on my nose), but I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin (to the point where products marketed for sensitive skin can give me a chemical burn. I also have very dry skin. I tried this product and it did burn.

However, just because it burns me, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be a fantastic solution for someone else! I have a teenage sister that constantly deals with a lot of blackheads and pimples. I advised her with a multitude of tricks and products. She also changed her diet and decreased the amount of junk she ate, but nothing ever helped. Because my skin didn’t react well to this product, I passed it on to her, and it has changed her life! Within very few weeks of using it, a lot of her pimples were significantly gone. Today, her face is clear (she gets a few pimples here and there when she stops using it), but overall it’s a fantastic product and she swears by it.

I would highly recommend it for anyone who doesn’t have sensitive skin, who is dealing with a lot of pimples/black heads, or has very oily skin.
Samantha C.
I really love masks so I was excited to check this out! In terms of smell it really doesnt smell like anything pretty plain. I have only used it once so far and it was very gentle on my skin and didnt cause me to break out which was awesome. I think if your looking for a gentle mask this is the perfect one!
Christie G.
I bought this to try the brand without spending a ton of money. I’m so glad I did! There is enough in each pod to do a thick mask. It gets hard & right feeling while drying. Once you wash it off your skin feels fantastic! My pores were in fact clean! I will purchase again & highly recommend this!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I use the origins charcoal face mask about once a week to every other week. I have been using it for about a year now. I wouldn't say it is the best mask I've ever tried but I think it does a great job cleaning out my pores and leaving my face smooth and exfoliated. I leave it on for about 30 minutes then use a warm wash cloth to scrub off the product (and exfoliate the skin). I would have no hesitancies buying this again. I didn't give five stars because I didn't feel that it clears up active breakouts or prevents future ones but it is a great mask for acne prone oily skin like I have.
I️ buy all of my origins products at Sephora and This product make your skin amazingly soft and smells amazing to start off! And not to mention the effect off the charcoal on the skin is rejuvenating!! Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go
Kiersten D.
Milwaukie
I really loved how it left my skin feeling. The to go packs were super convenient for staying at friends and going on over night trips. I got it from my local Sephora and I’d totally buy again!  Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go
Layla N.
New Haven, CT
These are a great way to experience the BEST charcoal mask I've ever used. If you have sensitive skin, I would use these sparingly and maybe try to build up your tolerance over a substantial period of time. The pod packaging of this product is good for trying this for the first time, sharing with friends and keeping the mask super fresh. Every time I've tried a charcoal mask by other brands, I've compared it to this. And I always come back to Origins. Hands down the best charcoal mask for that deep cleaning that skin needs.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
This is a great charcoal mask which I like to use when my skin is in need of some serious help. I get hormonal breakouts and I feel like this really helps treat all the chaos while also calming down my skin. I have a generous sample from Sephora Play which will last me a while but there are masks I like a little more so I'm not sure if I would repurchase. I'm interested in trying other products and masks from this brand though.
Salina B.
West Covina, CA
I love charcoal masks. These are the best mask I have come across on the market to date. I love that I am able to peel the top layer of my skin off. I use these at night and always wake up feeling externally refreshed with rejuvenated skin.
Marta V.
Is it a peer off mask or do you wash it off?
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Who has used this with sensitive skin? Did you absolutely love or just like?
David B.
I have scruff, and want to try this mask. Does anyone with facial hair have experience with this product? Does it just clump up on the hair or does it come out easily?
Shanaz M.
Does Sephora carry this ? I know they carry the mask but the pods?
Marta V.