BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A kit that combines seven bestseller Ole Henriksen products to create a complete skincare routine. This day and night routine addresses many skincare concerns. From fine lines and wrinkles to large pores, rough texture, hyper pigmentation and dull and dry skin: cleanse, exfoliate, and treat skin with this incredible collection of products. This set contains:- 1.5 oz African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ - 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift™ Eye Gel- 0.5 oz Truth Revealed™ Super Crème SPF 15- 0.5 oz Truth Serum™ Collagen Booster- 0.5 oz Sheer Transformation™- 0.5 oz Invigorating Night Gel™- 0.5 oz Walnut Complexion Scrub see more...

Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensations
  • "The only downfall is that the full size products are fairly expensive." in 1 review
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
All of Ole Henriksen's products are amazing! I usually favor them more in the summer time when my skin is a little more oily because I don't feel like I get a lot of hydration from the sheer transformation moisturizer. The Vitamin C collagen booster is amazing! It has lightened many of the freckles on my nose on cheeks as well as acne scarring on my chin.
Tamara C.
I purchased a similar pack from Sephora that had all of these deluxe sized samples in it, and for my skin type it wasn't bad, but didn't really do much. I have combination skin - most of the time only my T zone gets oily.

Overall, for my skin type I'd pass on the products, but they leave the skin feeling fresh.
Crystal C.
Odessa, TX
Hands down one of the best skin care lines that I have ever used. The truth collection has done wonders for my problem skin. I'm no longer dry, the cleanser is strong but gentle. It is worth the money and I am a lifetime buyer of their products.
Lauren G.
Clay, NY
Ole Henriksen is one of the best skin care lines I have ever used. I am someone with super oily scene prone skin and I have noticed using these products has helped tremendously with Day to day.
Guadalupe F.
Los Angeles, CA
The vitamin e is amazing! Literally I am in love it's amazing. I also tried there face cream and their gel under eye cream and night cream and it's really good. It is very refreshing and it leaves my face hydrated. I love it !
Abigail S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is my favorite skincare kit ever! It has a morning and night routine all in one box. It has made my face look younger with its anti aging properties. The best part is the smell of the African red tea foaming cleanser which smells like oranges. This cleanser wakes me up in the morning and the smell relaxes me at night. This product is labeled as "limited edition" but I hope it stays around a long time!
Jennifer W.
El Cajon, Ca
I just purchased this from Sephora yesterday, I am already a fan. This has everything you need for a morning and night skincare routine. My face already looks brighter.
Allison D.
Brandon, VT
Awesome little kick to start the ole addiction. It's reasonably priced at sephora and has a wide variety of useful products. I love the eye gel and the foam face wash.
Monica P.
Daniel Island, SC
Love these products and love that it gives you instructions on what you should use in the nighttime and daytime. I love this line it never irritates my skin.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I love the African ransom and cleanser it is gentle on the face and has a nice sent to it. I bought this product at Sephora. It's good for all types of skin.
Amandalima A.