Ole Henriksen Power Peel(TM) Transforming Facial System 6 treatments uploaded by eunice o.Ole Henriksen Power Peel(TM) Transforming Facial System 6 treatments uploaded by Azza S.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A professional-strength three-step resurfacing system to smooth and brighten the look of skin in just one use. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System is inspired by the number one facial service at the Ole Henriksen spa. It's an at-home professional-strength AHA peel and microdermabrasion system in easy-to-use, prepackaged doses. After just one use, complexion appears smoother and more radiant. The three easy-to-use steps Almond Polish Facial Scrub, Instant Transformation™ Lemon Facial Peel, and Chamomile Comfort Mask help reveal a youthful-looking Ole Glow™.This set contains:- 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Almond Polish - 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Lemon Strip - 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Chamomile Comfort It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole Henriksen packaged Power Peel for retail after a celebrity client begged him to make a portable version she could bring with her while shooting on location. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 12 weeks: - 100% of users agree this product lifts and loosens dead, dull skin- 100% of users agree this product polishes skin- 97% of users agree this product renews skin- 97% of users agree this product reveals healthy-looking skin- 97% of users agree this product improves skin quality- 97% of users agree this product leaves skin feeling comforted- 94% of users agree this product leaves skin feeling balanced- 91% of users agree this product gives skin a radiant glow see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amelia M.
Boston
Tried it on a whim after reading reviews and refusing to spend $$ on a professional facial. The kit comes with 5 treatments, which you really can extend to 10, just don’t forget to put the opened product in a baggie after.

Thr mask exfoliates, adds vitamins to my skin and calms the redness.  After a treatment, my skin is glowing and feeling amazing. Had helped my acne immensely too!
Monica R.
Las Cruces
Love any and all Ole Henriksen skincare products! Their masks are an incredible addition to my weekly skincare routine. I usually do them on the weekends to refresh for the new week! Definitely keeping in my routine and purchased at Sephora ❤️
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I didn’t really notice any huge positive difference in my skin rather it was blotchy, I had to return it, It’s not one of my favorite and I do swear by the Olehenriksen brand, I think this would be perfect for aging skin.
Becka S.
I tried this and it was amazing. It left my face so smooth! It really cleaned out my skin were I broke out a bit after but other than than I would use this again!!
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
Although I did extensive research on this product considering its price (somewhere $60) and how it may react to my particular skin type, there were many different reviews on both the extreme spectrum of hate or love but personally, I love it! It may be $60 but with one pack, you can get at least 2 uses out of it and I have gotten 3 uses out of one as well. My skin is quite sensitive and acne prone and since this is a chemical peel, it did sting a little but it more or less just felt like my face was just getting warmer and it really did not hurt as much as some might make out to but that's just my own personal experience! I would definitely repurchase this but I won't have to for a while because this will last me for a good while.
Diana G.
Flagler Beach, FL
I seriously cannot emphasize enough how much I love this kit! Each prepackaged set has enough product for two uses, so I usually just wrap the remaining product up in tin foil and stick it in the fridge after I open a new package. I have been using topical creams on my face to treat acne since I was in elementary school, so I feel like I have a pretty strong tolerance to a lot of products. However, I LOVE the way this makes my skin feel and look. I leave the peel on after I apply the chamomile soothing lotion for about an hour or two and then rinse my face with the sponge included in the kit. Afterwards, my skin feels so soft and silky! Would definitely recommend.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I received this as a gift from my friend who works at Sephora.  I was kind of excited (because I'd normally never spend $50 on this and I'd gotten it for free) and also kind of nervous because I'd heard peels can really burn your skin.Step 1 (the scrub) smelled AMAZING.  The almond scent is fantastic.  It did burn a little bit as I massaged it over my skin but I expected it so I didn't worry too much.The other two steps didn't burn at all.  Step 2 tingled a bit.  Once I washed it all off, I was pleasantly surprised at how soft my skin felt.  It was fantastic.  I'm excited to try it again in a couple weeks (since it's recommended to use twice a month).
Brandy L.
Chandler, AZ
I LOVE this set! First, it comes with "6" treatments, but I can get at least 3 treatments out of each one, so let's call it 18 treatments right off the bat. For a high end skin care brand, it doesn't get better than that. My skin feels amazing after using it and It doesn't take much time or effort. Why go to the spa when you can get this done quicker and cheaper with the same results?! Try it, you won't regret it!
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
The exfoliants in this were way too harsh for my skin, it smelled great but it burned and left my skin red, I rinsed it off as soon as the burn hit so I avoided any major damage, but if you have sensitive skin I would pass on this peel, and look for something more gentle.

I'm giving three stars because I know part of why it's a no for me is it's not ideal for my skin type.
Michelle D.
Love love love this!! It's great for acne prone skin and I would absolutely use it again. It makes my skin so soft and my pores so small. It does burn a little when first applying it but it quickly goes away. I rave about this to my acne prone friends. It's on the pricier side but so worth it.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
For those who get more than one use from one set, how do you store it for the two weeks between uses??