Olay Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush uploaded by Roxanne M.Olay Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush uploaded by Tatum S.Olay Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush uploaded by CATHERINE B.

BY OLAY #15 in Eye Makeup Brushes

7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Daily Eye Moisturizer Instantly Reduces the Appearance of Darkness Under the Eye Fights 7 signs of aging and instantly provides tinted coverage for younger, brighter looking eyes. Suitable for most skin tones. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great product." in 1 review
Nikki V.
I had higher hopes for this product- being a Momma of three dark circles became a daily occurrence. When I bought this I thought that after repeated use my eyes would look much better- I don’t believe it affected me at all. Maybe I’m too sleepy for this product to have any effect? Either way- was disappointed
Courtney R.
Rogers, AR
This stuff has a citrus smell, which was awesome! Was not expecting it. When you use it only a little bit goes a long way. It has these little beads in it to help cleanse your face. It was worth the buy and I will continue to keep buying it! It left face feeling cool and cleansed.
Allie G.
Nampa
For being over the counter and rasier on your budget its decent. Not something i would continually buy. I didnt notice any major change to my dark circes aside from less puffiness, slightly, brighter and nice hydration. Willing try try their other products
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I purchased this product and haven’t seen any improvement in my dark circles and spots. The cream does give my skin a wonderful feeling it just hasn’t helped with what I hoped it would. I will probably look for another product to accomplish what I need.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
When it comes to skin, I love all Olay products. This Olay eye cream helped my eyes look fresh and rested and kept them from looking hollowed out after a rough night's sleep (or lack of). It also softened and smoothed the skin around my eyes.
Kim S.
I love this product in so many ways! It does exactly what it says it does. I can even handle the price, even though I’m on a fixed income. Beauty before age, I always say.... how about you? Happy days are here again for my eyes!
amy s.
I inherited my mom and grandpa’s dark under eyes. No matter how much sleep I get, I always have deep purple bags. This does help. It isn’t harsh and doesn’t burn which is nice. It is a little expensive for the amount of product you get, but I really like the product.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I dont even know why i have this, but I do lol. I apply it under my eyes at night and I will say that I it absolutely makes a difference with the dark circles. It helps me to look refreshed by morning even when I've had the roughest nights
Kayla C.
Greensboro
I don’t have that much dark circles but when I get a pimple and I just have the attempt to mess with it and I get a dark circle I just put the product on the dark circle and it goes away in no time .
Njean J.
San Antonio
Great on dark circles. Leaves skin under eyes very soft & smooth. I love this item and believe it to be responsible priced for everyone to purchase. Can be purchased at your local Walmart or target
Katrina B.
Hominy, OK
I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was young. Is this the right product?
Karen M.
Does this product really work?
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Does this really help with dark circles?
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Does this really help with dark circles?