BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration – evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing.

Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.

• Hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.
  • Reveals bright, beautiful and healthy-looking skin.
  • Fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration in just 8 weeks.
  • Lightly-scented, fast-absorbing and non-greasy.
  • Formulated with advanced ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin's surface to help re-energize skin’s appearance.
  • Used For: Skin Tone Improvement, Brightening

• Do you think this cream work? Why?1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take to start to see results? The box I ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice a weird film/layer that forms after applying i...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
  • "This product is really effective.I was at first hesitant to buy because it was pricey,but I bought it anyway.I had and still have uneven skin tone and some tiny dark spots and this product really helped.I could see the improvements after two weeks of using it." in 22 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Bow - it smells amazing and feels great on my skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "It goes on smooth, you don't need to use alot which means it will last long, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my girlfriends skin and she has eczema, and although it says unscented it doesn't have that nasty unscented smell - it actually smells really good." in 15 reviews
  • "Just a little goes a long way and it has a thick, luxurious texture but isn't super heavy and oily on my face, making it okay to use even under makeup!" in 12 reviews
  • "received the Olay Regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream moisturizer complimentary for testing purposes from influenster." in 12 reviews
Walter F.
I am an outdoorsman, however, not so much now-a-days, but I have been left with some sun spots and dark spots specifically on my forehead from my years of being outside with no sun protection. I purchased this product in March of this year, and as it claims to fade dark spots in 2 months, I expected to see no major results until May. May rolled around, and I have to say that while my skin did look more even, the dark spots themselves seemed to have made no clear indication that they were fading. I used this product in the morning and applied sunscreen after, and at night, both times after washing my face. While the product is very smooth-feeling and has a nice subtle smell, I read reviews from other people that said that it wasn't that absorbent. However, after doing my own research once I decided to finally start taking better care of my skin now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I learned that you have to apply moisturizer within 1 minute of stepping out of the shower/washing your face, and following this rule, I never encountered an issue with this cream not absorbing into my skin. All in all, it really is a great moisturizer and I did continue to use it after the 2 month period until it was out, but it didn't deliver the results that I had hoped for.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cream for a while now, and I'm completely redoing my review on it. The more I use it, the less I like it. I find that it hasn't been doing anything special for my skin. It smells great. That's about it. It does make my skin soft but I don't really like the feeling of it- it just sits on my skin like a silicone-y/filmy feeling. Other than that, my skin is pretty much the same. Sometimes it does even feel worse but it could just be hormonal breakouts (which I feel it makes those a little worse). There are much less expensive night creams out there that I have found to work so much better. I just find this, and (a now biased view but oh well) other Olay products, to be gimmicky.
**Update: I just switched to a different night cream (a different brand overall), and IMMEDIATELY my face feels so much better. So this cream really has been freaking my skin out for the passed couple months.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product has a greasy feel upon application and leaves a tacky feel behind, like a foundation that doesn't set without powder. It dries down in a semi-powder texture and you have to work quickly with applying it to certain places or it will leave a powdery streak behind where you have left the product sitting. It also gave my cheeks a stinging feeling for a minute or two so check the ingredients. (But this could also be because my skin is dry.) However, it does absorb quickly into the skin and left a smooth feeling the next morning and no visible signs of an allergic reaction on my skin either. It is scented as well like most Olay facial products though it was a bit strong.
Elizabeth C.
Irvine
Five stars! I had a tiny sample I received in a magazine almost two years ago and never used it until now. I put it away because I generally don't like Olay facial products at all. When I ran out of moisturizer I used the sample that was enough for a generous one-time application and Wow! The texture is silky, smells great, and looks and feels almost exactly like Dior's Capture Dream Skin at a fraction of the price. Maybe I shouldn't give this five stars as I didn't have the time to test if it faded any hyperpigmentation. It would be nice to get an adequate trial amount from Influenster to give a more accurate review of the results.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this product for about 2 years now, and I have not switched since! I have combination skin, with the my T-zone being more oily than other parts of my face, and It has been extremely effective on my entire face. The cream is very light-weight, and doesn't feel too oily on the face. It in fact doesn't take much product to apply this cream completely either! Back in high school, I had many acne scars but this product erased all of them in the matter of 1-2 week.! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to even out and brighten the tone of their skin!
Alyee H.
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream has a very rich formula so if it
doesn’t absorb for your skin type, try using a serum with thinner consistency.
For my skin it worked great with absorption. Did not clump up and felt
moisturizing. The cream has a cooling sensation and only using a little goes
along way. After using it for quite some time I can see a difference in the
appearance of my dark spots and brightening of my skin. I would recommend
anyone in need of eliminating skin imperfections, but you must use
consistently.

Vanessa F.
Largo, FL
I got this in a small 0.05 ounce " try me size" at Walgreens, which I appreciate. At first I didn't not like this cream, as I have oily skin, and putting this on did not make me feel and more moisturizer or hydrated, and it doesn't usually take much with me being ily. It actually balled up as I out it on the first few times. Which is odd. However I stuck with it to use it up, and it stopped doing that, it does absorb nicely for make up afterwards, but I do still wish it was more moisturizing g for my skin.
Caroline E.
Longwood , FL
I absolutely love this product. Not only is my skin looking better, it's looking healthier, luminous and smoothr and really correcting any imperfections. A little bit of this product goes a long way so need to use to much product. After applying the cream on your face and neck, it leaves no residue, non sticky and truly feels silky after it sinks into your skin and also has a great scent. The price is just right for the benefits it provides. Truly one of my holy grails and recommend it.
Sarah R.
This lotion is one of my all time favorites. It evens your skin tone within minutes of applying. I struggle with a lot of redness and blotchiness in my face and this helps eliminate that. Also a little goes a long way, so the little tub lasts a long time even with daily use. I really like the smell of the lotion, but it quickly fades away, which is nice because I don't love overpowering scents on my face. I've already repurchased this product multiple times and I will continue buying.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing! It reminds me of a fresh scent you get after showering. The cream is the perfect consistency and soaks into the skin relatively quickly. I have combination oily skin and find that this is a good everyday moisturizer that doesn't make my face overly greasy by morning. I already trust this brand because I grew up watching my mom use it so I am sure I will be repurchasing this cream and I recommend it to others who can't seem to find a good moisturizer.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Has anyone noticed any results yet??
Brittany T.
Boston, MA
Does it have SPF?
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this under your make up or just at night?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Is this more of a day cream or a night cream. Also is it good for sensitive skin
Jessica D.
Farmingville, NY
Does anyone know the retail cost ?