Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 For Normal SkinInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY OLAY #39 in Facial Moisturizers

Samantha F.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel no shame in admitting that amongst my products from Sulwhasoo, Lumene, Skin Food, The Face Shop, banila co, and more, my trusty Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer continues to be a permanent fixture. Yes, it might not be a thick formula. Yes, I know it smells kind of funny (i.e. the primary reason I took a star off). But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't still one of my favorite moisturizers.

I'm stuck in the eternal paradox where my skin is super dry but very prone to clogged pores and other acne. So, despite my desire to use a heavy moisturizer to soothe my desert of a face (which the occasional oasis - combination skin with oily patches FTW!!), in the past I've been frequently burned with breakouts when I tried to use one. This moisturizer though... it applies beautifully over my other products and soaks in easily, making my skin feel more hydrated than you'd expect based on how it feels. It's still not hydrating enough to be used solo, but I personally don't expect that from a moisturizer, especially on my skin. As a prelude to this mousturizer, I use a low pH cleanser, hydrating toner, essence, and sometimes a second essence/serum/emulsion.

So, if you have dry skin, I do not recommend you use this product on its own. If you're planning to use it in conjuction with a more extensive daily routine, however, then have at it!

For folks with oily skin, I still think you can use this product if you start off with fewer products beforehand. It's not a thick/heavy formula, so I imagine you'd be able to use it as well! :)
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My grandma had the best skin well into her elderly years and she always used oil of Olay. I followed her lead and have used it since I was about 16 years old. I am almost 40 now and most people think I'm more like 30 because of my youthful skin. I wash with gentle soap and apply olay complete every morning before I start my makeup routine. It absorbs quickly and turns my face into a smooth, soft canvas for make up. I only give it four stars because I don't like the packaging. I'd rather see it in a pump style bottle. I found myself accidentally squeezing too much out of the pop top bottle like this and wasting product. Otherwise, im all in on team Olay for beautiful skin
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Best moisturizer ever,I have a very sensitive skin. Its oily in summers and combination in winters. I have been looking for a good moiturizer with spf since many years. By far,this is the best one. Non greasy yet keeps skin moisturized. Did not notice any new breakouts since I started using this. So,its not really clogging pores yet it makes the skin appear very firm.Which is a thumbs up for me. Thanks Olay for this amazing lotion. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizing UV Protection with Vitamins E & B3
Kaylynn D.
This is my favorite daytime moisturizer! It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin so that you’re moisturized for the day without that heavy, thick, cream on your face. It has spf in it as well so it acts as a sun screen which is another reason it’s perfect to use after washing your face in the morning. The bottle is a good size to travel with and lasts such a long time! This is my all time favorite day time moisturizer!

PROS:
•lightweight moisturizer
•doubles as a sunscreen since it contains spf
•one bottle can last a long time
•the bottle is easy to travel with

CONS:
•honestly I can’t think of anything lol
Ericka R.
Avondale
I use it everyday before I put on my makeup and I love it.  I have oily skin and it doesn't make my face feel heavy or greasy.  I purchase it at Costco and I get a great deal. I feel that it is very effective but would love to see if they made it for oily skin to see if it would be better for other skin tones.  I recommend it and I only gave it 4 stars because being such a great company I would love to see more products for other skin types not only normal skin.
Danielle H.
My boyfriend has been using this moisturizer for several years, but until I ran out of my own (and started "stealing" his), I had no idea how well it worked. It was an easy decision to buy my own jar and now, I'm used more than half of it up. I find that this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling more healthy and refreshed compared to when I was using CeraVe AM. I would only change moisturizers if I found something more natural, but I am quite content as is.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I purchased this moisturizer because I've been looking for a light moisturizer for morning use that contained sunscreen. I've found many amazing moisturizers but none of them had SPF so I was excited when I discovered this product. It is reasonably priced and is easy to find at the drugstore. The consistency is fairly creamy and light and it absorbs into my skin easily. It smells a bit light sunscreen but the smell isn't too strong. I apply a thin layer of this moisturizer every morning after I get out of the shower when my skin feels parched and in need of moisture. After my skin dries down a bit, I apply makeup. This isn't the best moisturizer I have used, but it's a very solid choice for someone looking for a moisturizer with sunscreen that's affordable.
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
When applied, it feels heavy & thick, and it leaves your face feeling sticky. Not to mention the white cast (when the moisturizer leaves a thin white layer of product over your skin) is HORRIBLE with this moisturizer. Also if you somehow get it in your eyes (swimming, wiping your eyes, crying, etc) it will burn so bad. Along with that, I didn't notice any changes in my skin after using 2 bottles of this.
Christian F.
San Diego, CA
I have super sensitive skin and this was the only moisturizer that I was able to use without getting break outs. I totally recommend this moisturizer, the only reason why I stop using this product is because I was looking for a higher SPF % other than that this moisturizer doesn't feel greasy or let any residue in your face, your face just drinks it and leave you with a well moisturizer matte face.
Ninfa G.
Houston
I normally would use this moisturizer and share with my bf. However, I just had to replace it. I feel like it does not do anything to face. I apply about a nickel/ quarter size and rub my face very well, however I just started experiencing very dry skin. It feels watery and runny. I had never had a problem until recently. Now I am looking for a new moisturizer.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?