BY OFFICE MAX #1 in Office Supply Stores

• Is this a good store for all your school needs?6 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?2 Answers
  • Do they sell trapper keepers? 12 Answers
Office Max
  • "They do occasionally have good sales when you might be able to find good deals on certain electronic like all-in-one printers and school supplies." in 8 reviews
  • "Great products with good quality..good place to go for back to school shopping, they always have great deals on folders pencils etc." in 5 reviews
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Office Max always has what I need when it comes to my organizing. I buy everything from cute pins to storage bins online from office max. The customer service is great and they ship quickly. They also send me an email to update me when my packages ship out and a tracking number.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This store is really nice when it comes to printing things. As a person who sells artwork, I need a lot of copies of my work. This printing quality is very nice and gets done pretty quickly depending on what your location is. The only reason I this 4 stars is because with my experience sometime the employees don't really know anything about what they are selling.
Jacquelyn K.
Office Max is my one stop shop for all office and business supplies. Everything I need in one place at reasonable prices. The great customer service is a plus! I will continue to shop here on a regular basis!
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Office max is a good store for just about any kind of supplies that you may need. I’ve always had a good experience at their stores and founded what I needed. If not the employees were always there to help.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
Everything that they sell is overpriced. You can get the same products that they sell at Walmart or Amazon and spend less. Plus the service in the physical locations usually is lacking. I rather shop online than go into one of these stores because I never buy anything because the prices are so high. ALso the tech services are not worth the prices that they are charging.
Chaunyce D.
I went here in a pinch. I usually go to Walmart for school supplies but office max was having a really good sales on flash drives since mine decided to just stop working and take everything I had saved with it. Anyway I was able to get a $15 flash for $4. The only thing I didn't like is that the online and in store coupons cannot be used interchangeably
April J.
My local OfficeMax kinda sucks, because they don’t carry nearly anything compared to Staples. That said, they have what I need and I can could on them for good deals when I have to drop in.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Office Max is my go to store for back to school shopping. I love their deals and prices. It's perfect the way it is! I will continue to shop at this store!! I love the quality of their items and friendliness of their associates.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love, love, love this store!! My go to place for school and office supplies at the best prices! I have been shopping with them for many years and will definitely continue. I can always find what I need here. Highly recommend!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Office max is a great place to go when there are sales during back to school sales. Sometimes you can get products as cheap as a cent or some products are even free after their store cash back that you can use a little later. You pay upfront but get the amount back later to spend on anything you like.
katie c.
Do they sell trapper keepers?
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know one that is Los angeles area ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a good store for all your school needs?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?