BY NYX #4 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Peaches And Cream, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Cheesecake, Maple Blondie, Fortune Cookie, Madeleine, Praline, Sugar Cookie & Raspberry Tart
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Crisp, Strawberry Jam, Cotton Candy, Pink Buttercream, Sugar Plum, Sunday Mimosa, Strawberry Cheesecake & Gelato
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cranberry Biscotti & Raspberry Pavlova
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Red Wine Truffle
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Blackberry Pie
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Whats your favorite gloss?5 Answers
  • Does this lips gloss last all day5 Answers
  • I always hear good things about NYX Cosmetics, how long does this...5 Answers
NYX Butter Gloss
  • "Best drug store lip gloss love them i wear them all the time there very pigmented without lipstick and i love them for that reason don't need lipstick to wear them." in 7 reviews
Lee C.
New Castle, IN
Nyx Butter Gloss is a staple in my daily makeup routine. There are so many shades to choose from whike being incredibly affordable. The formula is great and always leaves my lips feeling just as nourished as when I first applied it. My favorite shade is currently Cupcake and I have already repurchased it a second time. The product doesn't have any sort of chemical smells or tastes and is surprisingly long lasting for a gloss. The formula is rather thick and the doe foot applicator can cause the product to pool around the corners of the Cupid's bow upon first application but a quick dab always takes care of the excess for me. I purchased both tubes of my Butter Gloss from Meijer for $6.99. The first tube lasted me for about 2 months, being applied nearly every day.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Peaches And Cream, Apple Strudel, Cherry Pie, Angel Food Cake, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Cheese Cake, Madeleine, Strawberry Cheesecake, Creme Brulee, Merengue, Tiramisu, Fortune Cookie more...
I've tried quite a few of these glosses and for the most part they're really nice. They're pretty pigmented so I think that you could wear them on their own for a lighter color or over a lipstick. I don't always want a glossy lip so I don't use them all that much anymore but I do sometimes in the summertime especially. They feel pretty comfortable, they are a little bit sticky but not overly so. I like that they're a nice smooth gloss there aren't any sparkles in them.
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Praline more...
When I say this is a staple product or a holy grail in my everyday makeup bag, I am so serious. I've been putting everyone on about this product. It smells like a pastry batter; rich and delicious. Pigmentation is spot on yet very subtle. Texture and consistency is smooth, hence the name 'butter gloss'. It truly glides on like a dream. As for the price point (4.99), you definitely get a bang for your buck, as this product will last you a while. The packaging is travel friendly and extremely sturdy. Lastly, I suggest you exfoliate your lips prior to, just so that you can enjoy the feel of the product on your lips.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Good pigment but a little too sticky! These pair great if you have a liquid lipstick or just a regular lipstick of a similar shade and you don’t want a super dry lip look, they definitely provide a more comfortable wear and that wet look, but if you don’t like sticky lip gloss this might not be for you. I personally don’t mind, but it can be a little annoying after awhile. However, the color pay off is definitely there and it looks great by itself. You also can’t beat the price compared to higher priced lip glosses.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Raspberry Tart, Creme Brulee, Sugar Cookie, Other more...
I absolutely love these glosses. I have a hard time wearing any matte lippies, just because of how drying they are and these are so hydrating! They are a super good value for a
lot of product. I will keep buying more and more of these because they have a great pigment for a gloss and they kind of smell like cookies? They aren’t sticky which is really nice because that can be a huge problem with glosses. Overall, if you are considering these I would recommend at least trying one, they are so worth it.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Devil's Food Cake more...
The NYX Butter Glosses go on easy, give you that smooth feeling as you slide your lips back and forth. No grit or glitter, just moisturizing lip gloss. Using it all alone it gives you a nice sheer shade and darkens the lips. It does great over a dark matte lipstick or a lighter shade that you want to darken a bit with a dark gloss. The smell of this gloss smells to me like a lollipop but that might just be me. I like this shade and have another floating around but I can't recall where it is, its probably in my professional MUA kit. But I knew I kept one or two for just my personal use. I love darker shades. Great one to easily apply at work when you are on the go, I drop it in my apron and reapply as needed throughout my shift. I talk a lot with my job and also drink a lot of water, so my straw wears a lot of gloss on it, so I have to reapply after a bit. But it slides on easy and a little goes a long way.
Adrienne A.
Washington, NJ
Review for: Angel Food Cake more...
Recently just purchased this gloss and I wear it every where! I was in a matte lip phase for the summer and fall and now that it’s winter my lips are even more chapped so I opt for a gloss! I love the color of this gloss and it’s not too sticky which is nice. And for the price it’s not bad. Overall happy with this product. My go to grab.
Teliah H.
Glendale, AZ
I wish I had found these before I started buying Nars lip gloss. For the longest time I thought these were expensive because so many people rave about them. I currently only have Creme Brulee. I fully intend to buy at least 3 more colors. This one is not as pink as it looks in the picture, it's very natural looking when put on. I bite my lips a lot and I hate sticky glosses and this is my holy grail of gloss with color. It doesn't stay on long, but I don't mind re-applying it since it looks so natural and does a great job of keeping me from biting. I do feel like the color of the container is a little wrong. At least this one is. This gloss is so thin that I would imagine nearly any of these colors are a thin coat of color. I like this because it means you could pick just about any of these and it will work with your natural lip color because it becomes a mix of you and the gloss. That being said, when buying them it kinda makes it iffy to decide what color to get.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Creme Brulee, Peaches And Cream, Red Wine Truffle, Cherry Pie, Devil's Food Cake, Red Velvet, Sugar Cookie more...
Bought some of these in plenty colors at Ulta, saw one of the women in the ad wearing it and really liked the color, was disappointed to find out it wasn't nearly vibrant as I thought it would be. My mom also bought one of them in Praline, and the color was very vibrant when she put it on! Maybe coverage just vary's between color. Its kind of sticky, and it didn't go away completely when it dried, though I didn't mind. Its very comfortable it feels almost velvety on my lips! And did I mention the smell? It's amazing, really surprised me when I put it on. In terms of it staying on, eating with this would take it off, but I don't really mind. I guess its a normal size for lip gloss, but it seemed a little on the small side. All in all, I do like it, and I'll keep wearing it. Just wish it had more coverage, but I honestly can't complain, it was only $5.00!
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
Review for: Sunday Mimosa more...
The infamous NYX butter gloss lives up to its hype! This product comes in a variety of shades, goes on buttery and smooth (hence the name), and is an AMAZING product for the price point - like most NYX products.... but this has to be my favorite NYX lip product! The only reason it did not get five stars from me is that I have to reapply a lot, so stay Power is not great. But other than that, this is a winner!
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite shade?
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have heard these are awesome. Do they live up to their name??
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I've wanted to try these but I'm so picky when it comes to my lips . Are they sticky how long do they last?
Cheyenne B.
I really want to try these out but do they dry out when wearing them for to long?
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
What is their price? Where do you or where can you buy them ?