BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are!

Reviews (2080)
  • "The only flaw is that they are not very pigmented however they are still very good if you want to go for a natural look or if you are just starting to use makeup." in 88 reviews
  • "The packaging says it will "transform any dark shadow into a brand new color & to add dramatic highlight to the upper brow bone."" in 30 reviews
  • "I had one with all nuteral colours and it was amazing very buildable and blended well I loved the primer because it was a skin tone and evened out my eyelid" in 21 reviews
  • "I was kind of skeptical about the quality of the eyeshadows, but have to say that I was very impressed with their long lasting performance!!" in 20 reviews
  • "This palette contains 2 of my new favorite shadows: the highlight color for inner corners & the browbone and the darkest contour color for a soft liner look." in 16 reviews
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product if you are beginner because it has a little insert that tells you were to put the colors. I like to use this palette when I need to create a quick eye. I do wish these were a bit more blendable. But I do like the colors and the primer. I definitely like that everything is together in one palette makes it perfect for travel.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
These compacts are really easy to use, they have instructions on the back telling you where to put each color. Great for beginners. I have about 4 different compacts they're great and easy to take with you on a trip. I got mine pretty cheap. They blend together really easy though, so be careful when layering colors.
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I hated this product. The primer did not work for me at all, the shadows lack pigment, and I really felt like I was working hard to get the results I wanted. The only good thing for me was the price in that I didn't feel too guilty when I tossed these in to the trash after 4 or 5 times of failing to make it work.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up a few of these when I found them in my local dollar tree, I had not tried them before but for a dollar each I couldn't pass them up and glad I didn't because it has great pigmentation, a wonderful collection of shades to make many eye looks all in one palette plus it's convenient for traveling with.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wonderful colors, if you're a beginner this is the best shadow kit for you!! BECAREFUL WHEN BLENDING FOR THE COLORS TEND TO DISAPPEAR WHEN YOU BLEND TO MUCH! These are more of a beginners kit than a professional kit so don't expect long lasting smokey eye but that are absolutely a treasure to have around.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this little palette to people who are in a rush. this is amazing! you can make a basic look with the shadows and the good thing is that comes with eye primer and highlighter. The only bad thing is that is not too pigmented so you have to really work your skills to get that smokey eye.
Melody B.
Cheyenne, WY
This is one of my favorite smaller pallets to pack for trips. They have it all. Primer, highlighter , and the shadows are all fairly pigmented. The only problem I have is that the cream products collect a lot of fallout. Easy enough to wipe off and for the price definitely worth trying.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
In all honesty, I just didn't like it at all. It isn't very pigmented and it tends to not stay in one place. It is cheap and that's good,but the quality isn't good at all. It is however, very useful for beginners who are just starting out doing their eye makeup.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These palettes hold a very special place in my heart. It was my very first palette. And for the price all of these palettes do wonders. They are truly amazing and the best. The price can't be beat and I'm always constantly recommending them to everyone.
Ashley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Nyc products and this eyeshadow is great... The color combinations are perfect. The price of this eyeshadow can't be beat. It's very convenient how this eyeshadow comes with primer already in the packaging. Yes, I would recommend to others
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Were these eyeshadows long-lasting for you?
Jacqueline L.
Are the primer good?
Yunyung C.
Kaohsiung City
Is this good to use?
Jessica A.
What is liked best about this product?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these eyeshadows better than the Wet n Wild Trios?