BY NUMI TEA

The mellow richness of turmeric, the sweet calming notes of chamomile, and the lively zest of lemon myrtle reside in Fields of Gold. This bright blend will delight you with its light, vibrant flavor as it soothes the spirit.

Buy on Walmart*
Claire P.
I got this in a Voxbox as a sample. This tea is super delicious; I was not expecting it to taste good at all from smelling & seeing the yellowish color of it. Knowing how many things tumeric is good for and researching while drinking it makes me definitely want to purchase a full box of this. I added some raw local honey to mine so it would soothe my cold too. I highly recommend this tea.
Erin D.
I received this for free in an Influenster VoxBox. This is my very first time to try this type of tea. I am not really a tea drinker, so I don't have anything to compare this one too. The sample package was really nice and it was easy to make. I would recommend this to others if they love tea!
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
Received it as a sample from voxbox and hence tried it. I know turmeric is supposed to be really helpful and healthy. It has immunization powers but the taste usually isn't that great. However the tea was quite pleasant and something I would considering buying.
Alicia D.
Essexville , MI
I received a sample from Influenster, and even though I'm more of a coffee drinker, this was a good tea. I would drink if again! I thought I hated tea but apparently I just didn't have a good kind the last time I tried it.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not a huge tea drinker, but I did enjoy this tea. I like tumeric and curry dishes, so i figured I would enjoy this as well. Tumeric has a lot of health benefits! I would buy this tea, thank you for sending it to me!
Alyssa K.
I received a sample of this tea in the Endless Voxbox to test out. I thought it was pretty good. The Turmeric Tea Fields of Gold is caffeine free. It has a subtle, pleasant flavor, with hints of lemon and chamomile. It is a very calming tea. Numi Organic Tea is a great brand that strives to make a positive impact on the environment and works with people from around the world. I highly recommend this tea and I will be purchasing more on my next trip to the store.
Courtney B.
This tea was very smooth and soothing! Very good flavor! I tried it with Influenster so I couldn't tell you the price on it! But for it being a small sample it was very good!
Dania G.
I got to try this tea out from my ES VoxBox for testing purposes. I LOVE THIS TEA. It made me feel energized and it also made me feel lighter, like a small detox. It was also good in taste, I would buy some if it wasn't that expensive which is why I took off a star, so overpriced! I could make the same thing at home for much less!
Rebekah M.
Greensboro, NC
Delicious!!!! This tea is so fresh and yummy. I love this tea so much. The only problem is that is can be a but pricey, but if you can afford it it is a great tea.
annette i.
El Paso, TX
I got this tea in my summer voxbox and i really enjoyed it. I expected it to taste like soup so i went into with a negative feeling but it tasted sweet with maybe some hint of lemon. Overall i really liked it; the taste was good and tumeric has great health benefits so it's a win-win!
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Does this contain any caffeine?