BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

• Looks Good But Is It good??4 Answers
  • How strong is the cranberry flavor?4 Answers
  • These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen th...11 Answers
Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Elena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. I get this box from Costco at a good price. I love how they are individually portioned and packaged so that they don't go stale and I can enjoy them without really being tempted to eat more. Crunchy and taste, nice snack with tea or coffee or throw it in your purse to eat later.
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
I usually love Nonni's but recently I tried the new Thinaddictives. I was less than impressed .I received the Cranberry Almond flavor from influenster . The package arrived in edible condition a little crumbly but mostly intact. I got my cup of coffee ready and opened the package to pull out my cookies. I noticed right away how thin they were which to me is a good thing. Expecting the consistency of biscotti I was let down when I took my 1st bite. It wasn't at all like anything I have tried before. I thought that maybe I had received an out of date pack but the use by date is 3/2014. It was stale tasting. It had a slight taste of cranberry but the almond drowned it out. I will try these again if I can find them in another flavor just to see if they too taste stale. I also will continue to buy Nonni's in the chocolate flavor which to me is much better.
Cristina S.
Bismarck, ND
I received a sample in my GoodVoxBox compliments of Influenster. I have been known to purchase Nonni's biscotti (the traditional kind) in the huge tubs available in bulk, and I had high expectations of this little package. Mine was a little crushed from shipping probably, so I'm not sure how portable the packages are on their own, but the taste was worth it. I expected sparse cranberries and almonds, but mine was chock-full, so I felt like it would be worth it to purchase (I hate getting a package of chocolate chip cookies or something and being able to count the chocolate chips in the pack...) Anyway, they weren't as crunchy as I thought they might be, but I felt like the flavor was better for it. I didn't dunk them in anything. The serving size was appropriate for a snack, and I felt like it curbed my hunger between meals well enough that I didn't go looking for something more. Would love to try the other varieties, but I haven't seen them in stores yet.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am always looking for a healthy snack that curbs my appetite until the next meal and provides me with nutrients I really need. Luckily, I found a potential solution for my snack time in the form of THINaddictives which I received complimentary from Influenster. These biscotti-like cookies are fantastic because they not only satiate hunger between meals but taste delicious and are packed with great nutrients. At only 100 calories per 3 cookie pack, they're a portion controlled alternative to other snacks and are made with real fruit and nuts. I tried the Cranberry Almond thins which I was a bit hesitant about because generally cranberries used in these sort of products come out weird tasting but I was pleasantly surprised. The cranberries were the right amount of soft and the almonds complemented the cookie and cranberry nicely. The only issue I came across while eating my THINaddictives is that they were so yummy that I was nervous I would end up eating multiple packages without thinking.
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
These are delicious! I love biscotti and these are individually wrapped, so it's easy to pop them in your purse and eat them on the go. Just make sure they don't get crushed, it's just a thin plastic wrapper. Nonni means grandma in Italian, and these do feel like home. With a cup of tea, the light, crunchy texture is perfect. Nonni's is a little more expensive that other biscuts on the shelf, but that's because it's biscotti. It needs to be baked twice! I've been able to make nearly identical biscotti at home, but it requires a lot of effort. Nonni's uses high quality ingredients. The ones I've tried aren't traditional biscotti. They are thins called THlNaddictives. Cranberry and Pistachio are my favorite flavors. Nonni's also offers traditional biscotti. I recommend trying them with afternoon tea.
Andrea C.
Modesto, CA
My kids saw the box of Pistachio flavored Nonni's at the Grocery Store and wanted to try a box so I bought it. We all absolutely loved them. Perfect crunch ( very crunchy), sweetness ( subtle but present) & nuttiness of the Pistachio. Such a great combination of flavors. I loved how each serving inside of the box is individually wrapped so they didn't get stale once the kids opened the box. Stale snacks happens a lot in our home :/ (waste of money) We recently tried the Raisin variety. Bluck!!! The Raisins are so salty and crumble up in your mouth. I seriously thought a booger flew out of my nose and I ingested in on accident. Nope, just the grossest Raisins I've ever tasted in my life!
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I must admit that when I first saw these I was a little skeptical on what it would taste like, but boy was I wrong when I finally tasted them. These made a great after workout snack for me after leaving the gym. They are a lite and simple, yet delicious snack. I liked how they were individually wrapped which made them great for a grab and go snack. I found that the bars were not too sweet and the cranberries gave it a little extra sweetness. I am not usually a fan of nuts, but I found the almonds gave a little extra kick to this great snack. I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option. I would definitely buy these as well as recommend to my friends.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I see all these other reviews and think I must have missed something with these little snacks. First of all I received these in my Good Life VoxBox. When I got them it said that there were three "cookies" (for lack of a better word). However, in my pack I only got one whole one and the other "two?" were smashed. Anyways, I know that was just how the box was packaged. Trying the "cookie" was good at first then it tasted really nutty. I am really not that into nuts and it overpowered the treat. I had it after dinner for that something sweet and it did not really give me my "sweet fix." I would probably skip these if I had the choice to buy them.
Leah B.
Jackson Hts, NY
So I wasn't that excited when I saw these in my Good Life box from Influenster. Another 100 calorie cookie pack, ho hum. They're all the rage but they've kind of been done to death. However, one bite was all it took to change my mind. I mean... oh my god, these are PERFECT. They're like biscotti's older, fancy, sophisticated brother.

The main problem with biscotti is that they are thick and hard. These are thin, chewy, crispy, light as air but packed with fruity, nutty flavor.. yet somehow still totally biscotti? Not quite sure how that works but I sure as heck won't complain! Plus only 100 calories and totally filling. I am so stocking up on these for sugar cravings.
Teresa R.
Ummm... where have these been all my life!? These are DELICIOUS. I'm not gonna lie to you, when I saw them in my Good Life voxbox (I got the cranberry kind), I thought they looked pretty pitiful, and I was expecting them to be dry, hard, and bland, but oh my goodness, was I wrong. They're the perfect consistency- not too soft, not too hard, just like a good biscotti. But that's not the best part. The best part is that the second you open them up and smell them, you KNOW you're about to take a bite of something amazing. It's got that sweet/spicy smell that every kid with an Italian family probably knows. It smells like Grandma's kitchen, like childhood. And then you take a bite, and you are not disappointed. It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie. I'm seriously sad that I only got one little packet of these... definitely going to find somewhere to purchase them. Yum!
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!