BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts: • Soothes skin from shaving irritation. • Improves skin’s condition over time. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. • Skin looks healthy and cared for. • Skin feels comfortable and smooth. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I give this product 4/5 stars! I would give it a full five star but the smell threw me off. Other then that, I like how it applies on my skin as a primer. At first I was iffy about putting men products on my face but the more i watched and read reviews about it, I couldn’t resist. Again, not a big fan of the smell but I eventually move pass it. It really applied my foundation in place! No cakey, oily or dry skin to be found after 8 hours! It gave my makeup a flawless look. I do recommend this product! The price is affordable.
Wendy C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nope!
I decided to give this a try as a primer since I always read good reviews about working so good as a primer and my husband uses this so why not!?

This goes on great and makes my skin feel nice but I can’t get past the scent and while it’s not a bad scent this just doesn’t fade at all Imo and I could smell it on me for over 8hrs...literally from the time I put it on and applied makeup til I took my makeup off before going to bed the scent was still in full effect lol

As far as this works for a primer it’s a huge nope for me! This actually made my face insanely oily it was awful! I’ve tried this in every season when the weather changes and it always makes me a oil slick and my makeup looks icky!!! My skin hates this!!!

My husband can keep this stuff,it works great for him and his oily skin!
Zyra S.
Waianae
I started using this products after watching Nikkie Tutorials talk about how great it was as a primer. Now let me say that just because this works for me does but mean it will for you, everybody's skin is different but it is worth giving a shot as this thing is AMAZING. (Its also pretty cheap) It makes my makeup last all day,and keeps oils at bay. I have an oily combo skin and it works great. I also use it after derma-planing to prevent redness and rash. It does smell "manly" but I actually quite like it.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I tried this for the first time today as a makeup primer and I have to say after about 8 hours my makeup held up so well. I took this picture with no filter and my makeup looks better in person but I definitely recommend this. It has a nice cologne-ish fresh scent that goes away after applying. It didn't hide my pores or control my t-zone oils but I think those things are easily manageable. But the rest of my blush highlight and contour is still their. My cheeks and forehead are still matte. I applied this after cleanser, toner, and moisturizer all over even a little under my eyes and it really helped my makeup stay. And it's a plus that the hubby loves it too!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
As a woman, I bought this after seeing tons of Insta and YouTube beauty gurus using it as a moisturizer or primer before applying makeup.
It moiturizes well. The scent is a little strong. Smells good, but a lil strong. Its a light, non greasy formula. Dries fast with no residue.
This is my review of it overall, however, I do not know how it preforms as an actual aftershave. Probably does well.
Karissa L.
Kenosha, WI
This is something I picked up as a makeup primer since I heard a lot about it in the beauty community. I didn’t really love the scent. I also felt like it was too thick and greasy for my already oily skin. I think if you have drier skin it would work better for you. It surprisingly did help my makeup stay on longer, but would rather buy a higher end primer to keep my high end foundation on.
Becca P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I never thought i would say that I use a post shave balm as a primer for my makeup, but this is the best primer i have ever used. Its super hydrating. It does have a little bit of a guy smell to it but its not overly bad. It has a sticky/tacky feel to it which really helps your makeup stick! I will never use anything else as a primer for my skin
Nubiannie D.
Lawrence
Post shave balm aka one of the best primers I’ve ever used ! When nikkietutorials said it was the best I had to see for myself. I went to a local Walgreens and bought it. Lets just say this primer lasts WAYYYYY longer than any other primer (quantity wise) ! The only reason why I don’t absolutely love this product to give it a five star is because I feel like it worked everywhere else on my face except my t-zone which is very oily depending on the primer. But touching up with some blotting sheets still kept my foundation on so that’s a plus side to this ! Anyways for my normal to dry friends , this would work on way better !
natalie r.
norwalk, CA
This stuff is amazing. As with most of the other reviews, I bought this product as a primer for make up based on YouTube guru recommendations. I have never used a primer that works so well. It keeps my make up on all day (even BB cream, which usually fades around my jaw line pretty fast where I touch my face), fills in pores better than Porefessional, and keeps my make up from settling in fine lines. I have dry skin and this doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. If anything, I think it helps keep my make up from clinging to my dry areas. I have never had more compliments on my skin. There is a strong "man" scent when you first put it on but it goes away when you rub it in.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My boyfriend loves this after shaving. It’s so easy to apply and doesn’t come out too fast. He uses it EVERY single time he shaves!! The smell is amazing, it moisturizes the skin, and leaves it silky smooth. He’d recommend it to anyone.NIVEA for Men Post Shave Balm
Kina N.
I've heard this works as a primer? Is it true does it work?
Diana R.
Does the fragrance it contains last long? I want to try it out but I heard that the smell stays throughout the day. I don't want to smell like a guy.
Jennifer C.
Visalia, CA
I know a lot of people use this as a makeup primer. Does it have a strong scent?
Amal K.
Toronto
Has Anyone Tried this Nivea Post Shave Balm as a face Primer before your foundation? . I have seen a lot of reviews on YouTube. If you have tried it . Let me Know what you think?. Thanks ...
Alena G.
When I use this as a primer, although it gives me a flawless finish, when I first apply it and put my foundation over it, my foundation starts balling up and peeling off my face throughout the day. Does this happen to anyone else? It happens the most with my Mac foundation.