BY NEUTROGENA

Glides On Easily For Convenient, Hands-Free, No-Mess Application. Broad Spectrum, Uva/Uvb Protection Forms A Breathable Barrier To Help Defend Against The Harsh Elements At The Beach Made In Canada see more...

• does this leave a thick film on your face or does it absorb prett...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this Neutrogena Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50...1 Answers
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
We tried this sunscreen stick, and It really didn’t meet my expectations. It felt oily, and didn’t rub into your skin well and felt some what heavy. Yeah here is room for improvement. I was dissapointed in this product.
Ana R.
Ive never used a sunscreen that came in stick form like a deodorant. I liked how it works and it was interesting to use. It's much easier and less messy than using the typical cream form and I feel it is more effective than the sprays. I will be buying again.
marlsss🌸 G.
Danielsville , GA
i used this at the beach this year and i love it. it’s very easy to use and very convenient. i love how i can just rub it on like deodorant! i love the way they packaged it!!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
By far a really great product. I will definitely be purchasing this again. I used it for the first time yesterday. I absolutely love it. It glides on so make sure to rub in so that its applied evenly and you don't need too much this does leave you a little greasy. However it definitely does the job so no complaints. This can be used everywhere however would take a bit to apply. So i would suggest using it more for outings like the zoo, a picnic, amusement parks that sort of thing but again if you have the patience this is great! And it lasts up to 80 mins. The best part... it doesnt smell like the beach
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
The best thing about this sunblock is that you don't have to use your hands to apply it or rub it in, and it's the only one I use for that reason alone! The worst thing is that the lid is poorly-designed; if you don't retract the sunblock ALL the way down and back into the dispenser, it will get smashed into the lid and wasted. This is a difficult habit to form because most people are used to stick deodorant, which you can leave raised and still replace the lid. Aside from that, it's a very effective and lasting sunblock, and it has a very pleasant, not overpowering scent.
Kylie V.
Manhattan, KS
A friend's mom gave us a couple sticks of this before we headed out for a day full of sun, and we use it generously, no makeup on karma in the morning so we both have clean faces. It worked very well for my friend but made my skin feel oily and thick and while that may be what some people are looking for I was not and I was fearful of a Breakout. I cannot remember if I ended up having one but I would not use it again because it's too much of a risk for me. However, it is very easy to apply and seem to last all day, even when we got sweaty and slightly wet.
Abby J.
Neutrogena Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50
I have the sunscreen but in a cream form. It is difficult to find a sunscreen that won't give me breakouts. Neutrogena is my go-to for sunscreen. Also, I go to a dermatologist and Neutrogena is not lying when they say dermatologists recommend it. Whenever I ask about products (specifically face washes) my dermatologist recommends this brand always!
Britney B.
Des Moines, IA
Absolutely my favorite thing to use on my little ones when we're out and about during the summer!! We reach for this again and again because it is fast, no mess, slides into our travel bag and simple to put on multiple kids in quick time! Have had awesome skin protection and no issues with my VERY light skinned boys! :)

Neutrogena Sunscreen Ultra Sheer Stick SPF 70
Gracelynn A.
This sunscreen is very very protective!! I bought mine at my local Walmart store. It didn't disappoint me at all because it is very effective and protects me from getting a sunburn. I've only bought this product once to know that it was a good one, I would recommend this to anyone who is going to be outside in the sun!
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
I love this sunscreen because it is a stick and it works Very effective and its very efficient. Has very cute packaging. Very gentle since it glides onto your body and your not rubbing in sunscreen all over your body. No need for improvement because it works Very well the way it is and has amazing reviews. I am a first time user but will be a repeated user because its the best sunscreen ever and has great spf in it!
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
does this leave a thick film on your face or does it absorb pretty well?
What are your thoughts on this Neutrogena Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50 #Neutrogena #SunscreenStick, #SPF50