BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Acne Treatments

Benefits

Get clear, smooth skin without dryness or irritation.

Our Neutrogena Rapid Clear® Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. These pads help get rid of acne fast by reducing pimple size, swelling and redness and reduce breakouts in just 8 hours.

These soft, oil-free acne pads contain MicroClear® Technology, a scientifically-proven technology shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of acne-fighting medicine, salicylic acid to the source of breakouts.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear® Technology

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Peg/ppg-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
Flammable – Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Other information
Store at room temperature.Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• Will this product help reduce acne marks?7 Answers
  • How good does this product work? I have been looking for somethin...1 Answers
  • I've recently bought this and I was wondering after you apply it ...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Treatment Pads
  • "This product helps get rid of my acne in a couple days it gets off all the dirt from your face nicely!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use these all the time they work really good ." in 1 review
  • "All in all, if you need a quick fix I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "It says you see results in 8 hours and I do notice the difference when I wake up in the morning." in 1 review
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
I can’t give these guys a good rating cause my skin does not at all like them! There’s too much alcohol in these pads for my skin to like. They’re drying and irritating. They almost make me break out more from giving my skin more stress. They smell good and are great for other skin types (especially oily skin). I just never had enough or stubborn enough acne to need them.
Kiley T.
This works very well. The pads dry quickly when exposed to air. I used to get small little bumps on my skin, not pimples but this product got rid of them fully and also some of my acne. Don't recommend using it on your face tho! The smell is VERY strong and can irritate your eyes and nose. I use this on my body though and it works great.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
I wasn't expecting too much out of this product, but I was hoping for a difference. I felt like I was using witch hazel on my face, now it can be very beneficial but if that's the case I'd rather just buy a bottle of that. It didn't seem to be much better than very basic acne treatment, and it dried my skin out something horrible
Sarah L.
Love these for nights when I need to really deep clean and help control break outs.  So easy to grab a pad and swipe it all over your face.   They can dry your face out so I usually only use it once a day unless I am having a very bad break out, then twice.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
This is gold. Gold. I keep this in a safe spot on my vanity l, one at work, and one in my travel case. It works miracles for me. It dries out the acne and you can literally scratch it off the next day. It. Is. Awesome. I would not use this everyday. Only for bad acne days.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Really great for in your locker or desk, for a quick clean up. It removes the dirt and oil sitting on the skin and targets the acne under it. One thing I would warn anyone about is that I would not keep it in your purse or bag. The container will eventually start to leak and its really sticky.
sierra b.
North Canton, OH
Definitely cleans up skin BUT it burns like crazy and dries out my skin as well. It works very quickly so anytime my face is having a break out, I do it before bed and know that in 1-2 days it will be clear. My skin got used to it but when I stopped using, it started breaking out almost worse than before.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
I've been using Neutrogena products since I was a teenager. This cleansing pad is great --I use it every other morning (or so) to control my acne and use it daily when some spots appear. It works great and leaves my skin feeling extra clean.
Kat G.
I've had some nasty experiences with acne wipes in the past, but I'm a big fan of these! My best friend uses them twice daily, and she adores them. They burn just enough so you know they're working, but they don't try out my skin like other treatments I've used. I'm a big fan!
Marjorie H.
I saw a difference at first in my trouble spot where I get acne the worst... but didn’t totally treat it. Some days after cleaning with the pads I’d wake up with new acne which stressed me out to where I got even more. Won’t be buying again.
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Will this product help reduce acne marks?
Tiffany A.
How well do these work?
Jenny R.
Has anybody used this for helping with white heads (may be called milia) or black heads? Did it make your skin dry out? Did it clear up the acne? It seems like I've tried everything except this.
Kayla C.
I have very sensitive skin. For anyone else with sensitive skin- did this cause redness, burn you, or dry your skin out?
Anita C.
Mcloud, OK
I have a 13 year old and we are wanting to try something that is good for young skin. Does this product leave the skin dry or make it feel tight like others? I know everyone has different skin, just wanting some pros and cons.