BY NEUTROGENA #46 in Facial Cleansers

Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub - With 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub features gentle microbeads that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating your skin.Oil-freeMicroClearSalicylic Acid - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub see more...

• Is this product any good for oily skin ??4 Answers
  • I've heard many great thing about neutrogena and how there produc...7 Answers
  • Can you use this for everyday use? 24 Answers
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
  • "smells great and lasts long i love it makes me feel refreshed every time i take a shower and get up in the morning when i wash my face i absolutely love this product." in 10 reviews
  • "ONeutrogena is one of my favorite brands it actually works with acne treatments when my face is very oily all I do is apply this and it makes me feeling great and not oily skin I absolutely love this product" in 8 reviews
Daria K.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, 4.2 fl oz more...
Terrible. The only good thing about it is how good it smells and the cute pink color, BUT that's not what the product was made for, so one star. I'm not sure WHO this would work for. My skin is tough and not delicate/super sensitive. Every face wash I've ever tried has done an amazing job, or has not left my face irritated at the very least.
I purchased this last year when I was away at school. The first day I tried it, it burned my face like no other and left it extremely red. I thought my face was just getting used to it. I tried it a second, third, and fourth and final day, and gave up. I had an extremely painful rash all over my face. I skipped classes and wouldn't show my face. It burned when I tried to put some light foundation on to reduce redness. Only thing that didn't hurt was cold water. It took TWO WEEKS for my face to get back to how it was. It was the biggest waste of money and I was extremely disappointed, considering all of the other Neutrogena products I've tried were phenomenal.
Katie S.
Athens, GA
Maybe this product is great for some people, but honestly I wouldn't risk it if you have ANY history of sensitive skin. A few weeks ago, after using this scrub, my face broke out in tiny white bumps (like surface level, itty bitty acne). They were EVERYWHERE, and rubbing my hands across my face was like rubbing them across carpet -- very textured. It was painful, and it took an entire week to clear up. I couldn't figure out what might have caused it, and I haven't reacted to products before, so I brushed it off as stress but stopped using this scrub just in case. However, I decided to try the scrub again this week. For a few days, everything was fine. Then I started to notice some redness (ignored it, thought maybe it was the change in weather as fall is coming), then my face broke out again today in the tiny white bumps (see pics). After doing further research online, I found numerous reviews saying this product had led to problems for other people. Needless to say, I've trashed the scrub.
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, 6.7 fl oz more...
I have pretty moderate/heavy acne that does get pretty inflamed and painful. After searching all over the internet, I found that this product would be very helpful with that problem. I do use it along with the Clean and Clear Benzoyl Peroxide Wash every night, but I use this alone in the morning as well. It smells great as well. They say you should see more results after a few weeks and I’ve been using for about a week and I already love the way its making my skin feel!
Lu H.
This is my current face wash and for the most part I absolutely love it!! It smells wonderful and foams into a nice lather on the face. The micro-beads do a great job at exfoliating the skin and this product always leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed. My one concern about this product is that it may be too drying for some as it has built in exfoliators. However this problem can be easily prevented by following up your face washing with a good moisturizer.
Morgan J.
Alrighty first let me say this product smells AMAZING!!! At first it did make me break out a little (probably the first 2-3 days), but after that my blemishes all went away. Honestly the Oils on my face feel alot more controlled now. Before my skin was very oily! Especially on my forhead/nose area, it was always shiny and apparent. I am super duper happy! It didn't even dry me out which is a huge bonus. And my acne has been pretty much non-existent since using! It's been very good to my skin and I'd deffinently reccomend trying it! For yourself! 💗👏👍
***Always remember we all have different skin and we all react to products different. And to give products at least a week-long trial before judging how they work for you. 🤗***
Kims V.
92345
Best face wash ever it really made my face clear it has Little Rock scrub your face which is really deep cleansing which I love The smell is also amazing I've only been using this for two weeks and my face is really clear and soft I would give this for a Christmas gift to a family member or friend.
Julie D.
Chicago
This is my all time favorite face wash! I bought one a few years back because I heard about it through some friends. Giving it a try, I instantly knew this was the face wash for me. I live the grapefruit smell and the way it keeps my face clean and moisturized after using it. It has tiny beads that help for deep cleaning of my pores. I would highly recommend using this face wash!
Aayushma K.
Have been using this for more than a year now and I have to say that it works great for me. Does not dry up your face and the microbeads are not too harsh so you can use it daily. I apply Neutrogena oil free moisturizer after every wash and its been making my skin feel super fresh. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer
Bitty E.
I am a huge fan of all of the products in the Neutrogena pink grapefruit line. They all smell amazing and have done wonders for my face. The only reason this product is only getting 4 stars is because I have sensitive skin and can not use this scrub too often without it irritating my skin. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Chelen F.
Tx
My favorite one 💗 I use to have a lot of dimples in my face and product treat my face gently, I bought it in Walmart, the price is good and I can say it really works ,I’ll totally recommend this to others . 🤞🏻💗
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Can you use this for everyday use?
Natalie F.
Sioux Falls, SD
Did anyone else get a rash from this product?
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Is this a good product? I have been breaking out and I have dry skin. I haven't found anything that helps my pimples.
michelle p.
Does this product help keep oil at bay? does it help keep skin from looking shiny?
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone had the great results with this??