Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing TowelettesInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Makeup Remover

Our gentle, ultra soft makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara - for clean, fresh looking skin in just one simple step. It leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse! Plus they’re gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even if you wear contacts.

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal refill pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

• Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't ke...255 Answers
  • Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when ...109 Answers
  • How safe is this to use around the eyes?184 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • "This is honestly the only product I have ever seen that removed my waterproof mascara and my eyeliner, and I didn't even have to make my skin raw in the process" in 6 reviews
Mariah B.
Gibsonton, FL

I am a total convert to this product! A long time ago, I loved Pond's cold cream for removing makeup. But they changed forumlas and it stopped working well. The I used some sort of creamy stuff from cover girl in a bottle, and it worked well, but is messy. I usually smeared that around with my finger, then wiped it off with a cotton pad (or tissue, which is scratchy.) These are amazing.

I wear waterproof mascara and the "all-day" lipsticks, and the regular ones of these wipes takes it all off (I haven't even tried the "Total Makeup Removal" line (which apparently is made for waterproof mascara) because I haven't needed to. These work fine! Sometimes I have to wipe my eyes more than once, but never have had to use more than one wipe.

The packaging is okay, I find that mine dry out a little in this foil bag if they are opened a while. I do have the little plastic tub that these are supposed to refill, but it doesn't really prevent that, either (though it is a little better.) Recently, I have been keeping mine in a ziploc bag (still in the foil packet) and that seems to keep them the best.

I really love them. I do also sometimes tear one in half, just if I need to remove a makeup mistake or want to change lipsticks mid-day or something and don't want to waste a whole one for just a little bit. They also work well for getting tested makeup off your hand after makeup shopping or even when you get marker or something on yourself I just push the other half back in the packet for later. They do sell a smaller travel pack of 7 which is really nice for traveling, but you could probably just throw a few in another ziploc bag. I wish the came also individually wrapped, just so you could have one at work or in your purse or something, just in case.

These really are wonderful and I have them on my subscribe and save so I don't run out. I have tried a few other brands, but these Nutrogena ones are the best and I always come back to them.
Alison P.
evans
I do not go without a pack of these in my house at all times! These wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used!!!!! I wear alot of eye make up...alot and i only use 1 wipe to do both eyes completely clean with no residue. Even with my waterproof mascara I have no problems getting it off. I have sensitive eyes and eye skin and I do not have to scrub and scrub to get my make up off. I will not sleep in make up I can't even nap in make up when we are on the way home from somewhere thats quite a drive I am a strong believer that you should never sleep with contacts in or make up on and these wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used in my life. You can use them anywhere without water every woman should have a pack of these on hand they even work great for little smudges or when you go thru your make up bag and get make up all over your hands!! Also your not left with your face feeling disgusting after using them like the oil remover (I can't stand oil removers they make my face feel so dirty and clogged) after using these wipes your face feels very soft and clean!!! These wipes are awesome!!! ♡♡♡♡
Vanessa M.
Sanger, CA
I so badly wanted to give it 5 stars because these wipes are no joke! They get everything off of your face, but they irritate my eyes like crazy! I also noticed when I remove a liquid lip, I get a tingling sensation as well, so that’s never good. I’ve been using them for years, since it’s what my mom would buy for us. There were four women under one roof so we’d stock up on these since they worked so well. I had never put too much thought into why my eyes were itchy/burning. I figured it was my regular old allergies to dust, pollen, etc;  I tried many makeup removers over the years and had the same thing happen, or if they didn’t irritate me, they wouldn’t remove my makeup properly. I had lost hope until I tried Aveeno Ultra-Calming wipes. They get everything off of my face and there is absolutely no irritation! The price isn’t bad either, I think it’s somewhere around $5 no more than $6. I’m obsessed with them.
😍Black B.
I love Neutrogena  products in general, so when I got these makeup removing towelettes I didn't expect to be disappointed. I always have high hopes for Neutrogena because their products are always on point! They're the only skin care brand that I use daily and the products always leave my skin feeling fresh and soothing. The pricing is necessary and it comes with plenty of wipes( Unlike some makeup towelette brands, that are only packaged with a few wipes.) I use to wear makeup every week so I always need a full supply of makeup wipes and when I have Neutrogena make up wipes, I don't run out as quickly as I would with other makeup wipes. Of course it may not take 100% of your makeup off, I'll give it 90%. But everyone who's a makeup lover with active acne like me should know to cleanse the face thoroughly after taking your makeup off with makeup wipes. This is overall a great product!
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
Hey beauty junkies! So I’ve always used different brands of makeup removing wipes, but somehow I got a hold of one of these packages one time. I’ve seen the commercials for this wipe so I was kinda excited to try them out! So by the time it was time to remove the makeup, I used one of these. On my face it worked so good removing the contour, and eyebrows! I was amazed! Then, when it was time for my eyes, I realized there was this burn (ouch). At first, I thought it was because of the makeup going into my eyes, but then realized it was the product of the wipe irritating my eye!! I then immediately flushed my eyes with water and thank goodness that burn went away! I still use these, but only on my face! When it comes to removing the eye makeup, I wash my whole face, along with my eyes.
Ginny R.
These are classic, really great, makeup-removing wipes! I use these when I'm traveling or camping or too drunk and don't want to haul my oil cleanser with me. They do a great job at removing my makeup, I dont wear waterproof mascara so thats not an issue.

Also, I have not experienced the burning sensation that other people are experiencing. That sucks!

You do still need to WASH your face after you remove your makeup, this doesn't actually wash it. I use the wipe to remove my makeup, then rinse out the cloth, and use that with my face wash (thus eliminating the need to pack another washcloth).

My only complaint is that these seem to dry out fast if you dont use them quick enough. Not a huge deal, especially for people that use them daily.
Jasmine G.
McMinnville , OR
When I am lazy but have a face full of makeup these are my go to wipes. They are cheap and my boy-friend orders a bulk of them from amazon. I have to agree with all the other comments about them irritating your eyes. They don't dry out my skin though as I have read on other reviews maybe its because I have oily skin. I also moisturize my skin after taking off my make up that might be why my skin isn't affected with these wipes. I recommend them for the girl who doesn't want to sleep with her make up but doesn't want to do all the work for washer her face. (4 stars because they irritate my eyes) I will add this though, our eyes are a very sensitive part of our body so I mean it can't be that much of a shock that these will irritate them.
Tara B.
LOVE THESE! I have tried so many makeup removing wipes (like Burts Bees, etc), but they always irritate my skin, leave it really dry, or don't get all of my makeup off. These wipes don't do any of that! I am religious about washing my face after wearing makeup 99% of the time but sometimes I don't have the effort to do this, so I use these wipes. I also always use these wipes before washing my face! That way I can get the makeup off and washing gets rid of the tiny bit of residue (and I can use a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin). I know that these get all of the makeup off because when I first started using them, I tested them by applying a clear makeup removing oil afterwards and wiping it off with a white towel, and there was no residue! A PLUS Neutrogena, have been using these for 3 years now and am not planning on stopping. (BTW I used to get them from Target but now I get them from Costco because I know I love them and can buy in bulk!)
Aria Rose C.
Rockford
I've been using Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes for about 2 years now and they're my go-to for removing makeup. They're easy to store and they remove almost everything on your face. I do find that if I don't store them properly they dry out extremely fast so I would keep that in mind when purchasing. I also find that I usually have to follow up with a cleansing water to completely remove all traces of makeup from my face, but this product does remove most of it. I would 100% recommend to anyone who travels a lot or who tends to be a bit forgetful when it comes to removing makeup. I keep a pack of these by the side of my bed and it ensures I never go to sleep with makeup on.
Teresa N.
BEST MAKE UP WIPES THAT EVERYONE SHOULD OWN!

I love Neutrogena products, specifically their make up removing products, hence, I always stock up on their make up removing towelettes since they haven't disappointed me. I use this and the eye makeup remover liquid whenever I put on make up. It'll remove even tough make up such as waterproof eyeliners with one swipe. A great benefit from this product is that my skin is feeling fresh and soothing after using the towelettes; it's exactly how your face should feel after removing the makeup weight off. Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend it to makeup mavens and novices alike.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
How safe is this to use around the eyes?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone agree that these are the great to take with you when you travel?
Brianna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these where they are cheapest?