BY NEUTROGENA #26 in Face Sunscreen

Superior protection from UVB and skin aging UVA rays New Look Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E  Lightweight, non-greasy Dermatologist Recommended Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with Helioplex®, an advanced patented sunscreen complex, provides superior anti-aging sun protection plus moisturization in a lightweight, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E that absorbs quickly, keeping skin hydrated all day and helping to prevent future environmental sun damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Protects Helps screen out UVB burning rays to help prevent premature lines and wrinkles caused by the sun.  Provides exceptional deep cellular skin protection. Prevents Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E helps prevent environmental damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Moisturizes Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickl see more...

• I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this o...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Overall, I would recommend this product because it really does moisturize your skin without making it greasy." in 1 review
  • "This bottle will last you a long time though." in 1 review
  • "Use it every morning every day of the week." in 1 review
  • "It feels very light on your face and it's not greasy feeling at all." in 1 review
  • "This product offers light weight coverage that can be worn alone or under makeup." in 1 review
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Ok, this is one of those products that isn’t your favorite but also isn’t something that you would repurchase. Maybe I shouldn’t say that because a lot of you might like it. I didn’t care for how it felt on my skin! It felt very greasy and just all around I didn’t like it. I would not recommend this but you may really enjoy it!
Jess P.
Ridgewood, NY
I wasn't able to pick the exact product, however the sunscreen that I tagged is the one I'm writing the review about; I FREAKING LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN, IT'S ULTRA SHEER & SMELLS GOOD. I wear this every single day, rain or shine, winter or summer. It's important to do so, start with this one. P. Ș. I wear the 75 and over SPF [product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-face-sunscreen,-spf-60] #itsjessnyc
Ashley B.
You can find this at any drug store for fairly cheap. It's non-greasy, feels nice on the skin, and has the typical sunscreen smell. Overall, for a stand alone sunscreen, it is very nice. I personally prefer moisturizers with a bit of sunscreen added in (specifically Aveeno), I feel that my pores do not get as clogged and they still do a nice job. Also really easy to reapply!
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
This is by far one of the best sunscreens I have ever used considering how affordable it is. I can sit out in the sun all day with my little girl, of course reapplying as needed, and not one inch or burn or peel afterwords. Goes on smooth, not greasy and rubs into my skin without any left over residue. Love this! Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
Andrea G.
Camdenton
Did not like this very much at all. The consistency is too thick and hard to spread evenly over my face. On top of that, the tint was far too dark for my skin. After trying to apply this Sunscreen my face looked like I had poorly applied way too dark toned foundation for my skin. Not a good look and not user friendly.
Gaga G.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.7 fl oz more...
My dermatologist recommended a wear this as my daily moisturizer, but it felt too greasy for me and did not like wearing it under my makeup. Luckily, my makeup has sunscreen in it, so I just use this on days when I’m not wearing makeup and going to be outside. I would not repurchase.
Stephanie C.
Paulden , AZ
This stuff is great because it comes in different formulas depending on your skin type. I got the one for oil skin but wasn’t impressed. It left my skin feeling even more oily and really shine. I understand that it’s a sunscreen and it will happen but it made my face feel gross
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Awesome stuff. Always grab this for a beach trip or day outside! Never disappoints. & tbh; I always thought sunscreen was a gimmick and didn’t actually work, until I didn’t rub it in well enough and was left with patches all over from not blending. Needless to say, always wear your sunscreen when you know you’ll be out in the sun!
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I use Neutrogena sunscreen because you can get them oil free. Which is essential when you use a fake tanner. The price is really good and Ulta has value packs usually. Doesn’t go on as smooth as a regular lotion since it is oil free but I am still a fan.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
It has a really good SPF but left my face feeling kind of greasy.. I got it at Wal-Mart so I didn't pay a lot. I still use it if I am going to be out in the sun because I have fair skin and burn really fast. It's just not something i would use daily.
Hana W.
I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this one works the best, and won't give me a break out on my combination skin. It hardly leave a "white trace" too. Using it every day during the warm season for couple years now. Recommended.