BY NARS

What it is: Instantly warm your complexion and boost radiance with this primer by NARS. What it does: This energizing and revitalizing primer contains a Radiance Boosting Complex, which works instantly to revive dull, fatigued skin and help add long-term vitality to your complexion while prolonging the wear of makeup and enhancing its effect. Encapsulated sunscreen beads release on contact for luxuriously fresh broad-spectrum protection, while the plant extract evodia rutaecarpa promotes microcirculation for improved skin vitality. Brand: NARS. Style Name: Nars Radiance Primer Spf 25. Style Number: 5307966. Available in stores. see more...

• Has the primer been reformulated or just repackaged? I've had thi...2 Answers
kai f.
Its tint is kind of orange with a shimmer to it. I don't dislike it but you also have ti have certain makeup look to go for if you use this under as a primer. I don't think its that bad but its not quite suited for all skin tones. Its nice it has spf in it though
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It was...ok. It has SPF which is great, it smells kinda orangey which I like also, it has shimmer and helps brighten your skin. But as primer under make-up it wasn't that amazing. It didn't smooth my skin, cover my pores, nor with longer and better lasting foundation. Basically it was like I wouldn't really put any primer on just a brightening SPF.
Joey L.
Walnut, CA
I got a sample of this during a recent trip to Sephora. I applied it after moisturizer and before my foundation and it definitely made my skin look brighter. My face was glowy and this effect lasted for the whole day! I just might buy this primer with my next makeup haul.
Cameron C.
LOVE this primer. Smells delicious and definitely gives my skin an illuminated glow. I use under makeup but also my itself when I go to the pool! It has SPF35 and is broad spectrum, so blocks burning and aging rays! It does get tacky when you apply, so foundation really sticks to it well. One of my favorite products for summer!
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
I love this primer! It's actually my first NARS product & I'm so glad I took the plunge to splurge. It is so nice underneath my powder foundation! I have a beautiful natural glow all day (or all night). My face doesn't get dry, but after wearing it for over 5 hours, you may need to re powder your face. (at least I have to) I would recommend it, especially since it goes on smoothly, and gives you an amazing glow!
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing primer. I have pretty good skin in terms of small (but still visible) pores, no oil except on my nose, but dry. I moisturized before primer and foundation but the primer was amazing in terms of keeping my foundation from sweating off as I was taking pictures in the sun for 2 hours. I also kept touching my foundation to no problems and had on no powder. Would def purchase again.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing primer. I prefer primers with a little shimmer as it gives a beautiful yet subtle glow when applied under foundation. A representative at Sephora introduced me to this and it made my skin look beautiful and luminous without feeling like I had anything on my face.
zoe t.
little rock ar
This product has an SPF of 35 which is great during the summer time. it creates the prefect canvas prolonging and enhancing the look of the foundation giving it a more natural look if that's what your going for. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin.  If your just going to the beach and don't want to go bare face you can wear this and a little bit of waterproof mascara and you will look very fresh and awake while it blurs and smoothens the skin.
Liz W.
Allentown, PA
My favorite primer!! The Nars Radiance Primer is a perfect match for my peachy skin tone. It gives your skin just the right amount of glow. It looks great under your makeup, but also alone with a little bronzer on a beautiful day. It is a go-to summer product for sure! It doesn't hurt that it smells wonderful too!
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this primer because it gives you a nice glow under your foundation. However, under bright light I realized that you can kinda see the micro pieces of glitter in the primer, so if you don't mind that then it is beautiful. It is kinda subtle so its perfect for the spring and summer for that dewy look.
Erika K.
Storrs, CT
Has the primer been reformulated or just repackaged? I've had this primer for 2 years and I love it so I'm hoping that it's still the same incredible formula.