BY NAKED JUICE #48 in Smoothies

The Goodness InsidedegJuices fromdeg 13 apples, 13/4 mangoes, 1/3 pineapple†, 2-2/3 bananas† and 21/4 kiwi.Boosted withdeg spirulina, alfalfa, broccoli, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, garlic, ginger, kale, parsley. see more...

Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
The green juice is amazing. I always love buying this juice, I feel confident that it’s healthy, good for you, and delicious to drink. Too much is never enough for this. I will continue to buy this in the large sizes and the small for on the go 😊
Heather L.
Dickinson, TX
Omg!!! This stuff is amazing!! It tastes so sweet for something that has veggies in it. It is a bit expensive. This bottle cost around $10. It’s a great value for all the healthy benefits. If you have picky kids who won’t eat their veggies this is a great way to get them to do it. I definitely recommend this drink.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Naked’s green machine is one of my favorite juices. I love getting the larger bottles so I am add a splash of it to my protein or fruit smoothies for a little extra flavor. As with most juices, the fiber content is low, that’s the only downside to this green juice. Great flavor!
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
I use this juice as a base for my smoothies. Sometimes I drink it by itself for breakfast too! I don’t believe there’s any room for improvising the drink itself , however, the price is a little on the higher end. Despite the cost, it’s a great purchase and I buy it often.
Kim O.
Milford
Very tasty, no mess it's already made. It's packed eith healthy goodness. Comes in a nice easy to drink from container. I've had it several times, different flavors all good. It's pricey but it's packed with vitamins. I would definitelybuy it again
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I was a little hesitant to drink something green but I this tastes amazing! It’s hard to describe but it’s very sweet. I have heard that this brand isn’t that great and puts a lot of sugar in their products so that’s a bummer
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
One of my all time favorite juices. Full of amazing flavor and very refreshing. I wish more stores carried this juice in my area but I grab it when i do see it. Its worth the price. I highly recommend this juice.
Susan C.
I REALLY liked this one.  Have tried several Naked healthy juices and this one is very good and flavorful.  I had my friend try it and she liked it too.  It's very good and refreshing.
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
This is my favorite health drink. I am consuming veggies while feeling like I’m drinking a fruit drink. It is very palate-able and tasty. I would recommend if you’re trying to get veggies into your diet.
Shaylie S.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoy this drink! I was thinking it was going to taste weird but it was very good. Some people put them in the freezer but I don’t recommend that. Having it in the fridge is the best way to go.