BY OREO #15 in Cookies

Buy on Kmart
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my son's favorite cookies but I prefer the original. I don't buy them for him all the time so he gets really excited when I tell him to get a pack. I don't buy them a lot because I do have to watch his sugar intake but every once in awhile I'll let him have a special treat. If I let him He will eat about half a pack in one night so I have to limit how much he has. He loves eating his cookies with a glass of milk. He has tried the original but doesn't really like chocolate so he sticks with these.
Darby M.
So I think these may be the most underrated cookies. I love them SO much. They are sweet and definitely satisfy any sweet tooth you may have. However, I find that these leave me feeling content and not overly stuffed like regular Oreos do. The only downside is it's so hard to not eat the whole thing.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
First off I wanted to say that these are my favorite cookies in the world and if you haven't tried it already you need to try it now. When I was young I was introduced to these cookies I had my first bite and all I could say was give me more. Since then, I have always been eating Oreos. The price for Oreos is so, affordable for everyone. Oreos is one tasty snack I make sure that when ever I go home from school I have to have an Oreo.I am pretty sure it is sold anywhere.The places I go to get them are at Walmart, Albertsons, and Costco so, purchase them once again it is affordable.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
[product:nabisco-golden-double-stuf-oreo-sandwich-cookies] are the best Oreo. You can never go wrong with the double stuff. Golden oreos are my favorite. I feel comparing the cookie part of the oreo the golden is not as sweet less over powering with sweetness ! Get enough sugar through creaming stuff!
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
The only reason I redo this a four star is because it’s obviously not a healthy snack. This is one of my favorite all-time snacks. I am not huge chocolate fan that is why I like the golden Oreos. If you’re not on a diet these are awesome!!
Amanda R.
I think I prefer these over regular Oreos to be honest. Sometimes I find Oreos to be too chocolatey for me, but these were sooo good!! I buy these more than I buy normal Oreos now. I recommend getting the ones with more filling!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Every time I try golden Oreos I think it’s going to be the time I’ll like them, but every time I’m wrong. I’m a classic double stuffed Oreo person. These are good with a glass of milk but I much prefer classic Oreos.
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I love these Oreos slightly more than original Oreos. These are sweeter than regular kind which is why I like them. I don’t buy them too often but when I buy Oreos I usually go for these at my grocery store! I’d recommend if you’re not a big fan of regular ones too
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: 15.25 oz more...
These Oreos are so amazing I love the golden ones they are the perfect snack to have around the house my daughter loves these for an afternoon snack I would definitely recommend buying these and trying them
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I love the golden double stuff Oreos! They are the only ones I ever buy! I love the vanilla cookie, and who doesn’t love extra frosting! Plus it makes it perfect for dunking in milk! They are an easy and delicious dessert and snack!
Anna-Kay B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?