BY MUSTELA #26 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Specially formulated for new and expecting mothers, this non-greasy, fast absorbing cream helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Formulated to promote elasticity to provide comfort and suppleness to the skin. Ingredients are of natural origin and free of parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Hypoallergenic: specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological, gynecological and pediatric control. Compatible with breastfeeding. see more...

• I already have stretch marks due to weight gain. But now im preg...1 Answers
  • Does this work for anyone?2 Answers
  • I have yet to find a product for stretch marks. Based on the revi...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Cream more...
Let me just say I absolutely Do Not believe in we can completely prevent stretch marks. Every body is different. With that said I did give this cream a try. It smelt really really good and kept my belly moisturized which reduced my itching (said to cause some stretch marks during pregnancy) but I did not see a difference or reduction in stretch marks. I actually got more from this pregnancy than I did my first. Though I didn’t expect much, but liked the idea that it may work. I did like enjoy it as a moisturizer for my dry itchy skin and the smell is great. Stretch mark prevention? NO
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I used this along with several other products while pregnant and managed to only end up with a couple stretch marks on my hips! While I liked this cream and I️t did the job Intended, I don’t think I would repurchase I️t because the scent was too strong for my sensitive pregnant nose! If you like the scent of Herbal Essences shampoo than you won’t have a problem with this, but that scent always gives me a headache and on top of all the other pains of pregnancy, is just not worth I️t to me!
Neen B.
I received a sample in my babies R us registry gift bag. I would say the results are fairly decent. It’s not a large container but it last awhile. I don’t really have any super bad stretch marks because I’ve used other products prior to this one. But overall I stopped using the others products to see what mustela was capable of. I have to say it’s good, I strongly recommend especially to new moms or women just suffering from stretch marks in general.
Julia S.
Phenix City, AL
I have not had any stretch marks from my pregnancy. This cream is great! Thick and soft on my skin. You can hardly smell anything which is nice when you’re pregnant. I would definitely use this cream again!
Katherine M.
Review for: Cream more...
I received this in my babiesrus registry package and started using it at about 5 months. Gentle formula, goes on smooth, smells amazing! Not sure if it worked though because the sample was so small, but gave it 4 stars because of how moisturizing it was and the fragrance!
Alyssa S.
Ok, disclaimer, I got stretch marks. I don't think anything can keep all of them away. But this did keep my skin super hydrated and might have kept the marks at a minimum. This wasn't greasy or overly smelly, I liked it. Don't stress too much about any stretch marks you do get, creating life is no easy feat. We've been branded with lightning bolts as "daughters of Zeus"
Rebecca A.
The formula for this was not greasy like many other lotions. It soaked in my skin with ease and lasted for quite some time. I used this religiously and even with a twin pregnancy I did not get any stretch marks!
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Review for: White more...
Seemed to help a little bit. It still didn’t keep them away but I didn’t get as many as I thought I would. It goes on really easy and seemed like a decent price compared to other creams.
Megan H.
I received this in one of my mommy-to-be goodie bags I was given when I registered and omg! Loved it!! It had a strong smell at first and I was sure it would destroy my senses but it didn’t. It made my skin feel nice and seemed to do a great job. I tried to get more but it was always out of stock / sold out at the store!
Jesse W.
I can’t say whether it worked or not because I used it up until my 9th month but then stopped, and had two stretch marks after pregnancy. Guess it’s worth a shot but I wish I would’ve combined it with bio oil or vitamin e oil or both lol.
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Is it work for maybe 2-3years old stretched mark? or is it just a prevention stretch mark cream?
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Does this work for anyone?
Erin P.
So, does this product work in preventing stretch marks?
Cassandra J.
Port Orchard, WA
Does this work well? currently 22 weeks pregnant and looking for a good cream to keep away stretch marks