BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

• Has anyone used this? If so does it leave streaks??1 Answers
  • Can you use this on non waxed hardwood floors? How do you use it? 1 Answers
  • Yo quiero probarlo porfavor 1 Answers
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy's Oil is fantastic especially if you have a carpet cleaner you pour some of the Murphy in your carpet cleaner and you go to town and let me tell you your carpets will look new put some hot water in there with some Murphy and just you know move the furniture and everything and just go to town with your carpet cleaner it picks up everything and it leaves your carpet brand new
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best floor cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner is one of my secret weapons with my house cleaning business. I love the smell and it makes my client's floors shine (I don't have any wooden floors or I would definitely use it too.) I also use it to clean wooden cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms and it seems to work miracles.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Murpheys oil soap, when we blunt our home 3 years ago I uses this to wash down all wood cabinets, knotted pine in den and all the wood floors. This stuff cleans so good and shines the natural wood. The smell is good also. I would recommend it.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I don't know what else you'd use for your wood floors. It leaves your floors clean with a nice sheen that isn't too unnatural. It seems to give floors a little buffer of protection as well, but that could be just me. I do like the scent though. It smells clean. It can get overpowering though if you don't dilute your cleaner.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used Murphy soap for years,  both the concentrate and he spray.  My cupboards in the kitchen are alder, and using the soap leaves them with a clear shine.  It cleans as it shines without a greasy residue.  I also use it on our wooden furniture with the same results.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
I am OLD school when it comes to this, I was raised with this scent and can't get enough of it. The price is PERFECT and the cleaner power especially on wood is above and beyond. It cleans cabinets, floors, couches etc to perfection time after time.i only buy this and that won't change.
Stephanie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love using this product for when I’m mopping my floors. I always use a little because if use a lot I will falling on the floor. The reason I say that because I learned the first time when I used it for my floors. I like it because it keeps my floors nice and clean and shiny looking.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this on my hardwood floors. When I use this I notice my floors stay cleaner for a longer amount of time. THey Amish down the street also use it for aphid control. Overall a good buy for the cleansing power. I like the scent. I would highly recommend.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
When I had first moved into my most recent house, I had never had hard wood floors before and was unsure of how to keep them clean.  I tried other things that just did not work, or would leave a residue or stickiness to my floors.  A friend recommended that I try Murphy's and it was a life saver.  It doesn't have a strong chemically odor like most cleaners, and it works really well at cleaning the floors, with no residue.  I also use this to wipe down my wooden cabinets and keep them nice and clean.
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Is this good or no plz tell me because need to try new things