BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #52 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic household.

Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home.

For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue.

What more could you ask of an herb?

16 fluid ounces 473 ml.

• How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from di...1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender
  • "I love that this product smells great, works great and is made with many natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell great, and is easy on your hands, it washes off squeaky clean in a flash!" in 1 review
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
If you are in the market for new dish soap, check this out. Seriously it is my must have. Mrs. Meyers dish soaps clean your dishes and leave your hands super soft. I used to use different products before I was introduced to this line and they always left my hands super dry after washing dishes which became frustrating. So happy I made the switch to this product line. Also, their scents are wonderful.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have used a lot of Mrs. Meyer's products! I usually always purchase this Lavender one or the basil one! I love both. I also purchase the matching hand washes! I definitely recommend/ love this brand. It is a bit more pricey but this bottle definitely lasts me a while because only a bit is needed on a sponge to wash dishes :)
Alyssa P.
Used to use Dawn and now I am a Mrs Meyers consumer!!!! Love this product line!!! The fact that it is great for drain pipes and systems is amazing.

Love the grease fighting/cutting ability of this product. You don't have to apply much effort and the dirtiest dishes are clean. Doesn't dry out your hands either.

Only con for product is some of the scents are a little strong scented.
Yanelis M.
I have been using this dish soap recently and I really like the smell (lavender is one of my favorite scents) and how well it washes my dishes and also that it contains plant derived ingredients! I received this in the mail but I have seen them in Target and Publix!!
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
I love, love, love my dishwashing experience with Mrs. Meyers dish soap. Like the hand soap, it does dry your hands out a little bit, but the aroma /scent experience is wonderful and therapeutic. The house will smell amazing.
Em K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mrs. Meyers is my favorite brand of cleaning products. Although they’re a little bit higher in price, they do a great job and because the ingredients are all so fresh I can justify spending the money on these.
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This dish soap is a great product that works effectively for the price and is a good value. The scent of the soap is my favorite and I don't normally even like lavender. Would recommend to friends and others.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I have been using this soap for about 8 months! I keep going back to the same scent when I run out! It works great and leaves my hands feeling great after I ahve been washing dishes. It is also an all natural product which is always a plus. SHE HAS SEVERAL DIFFERENT SCENTS IF LAVENDER IS NOT FOR YOU!
Jovita U.
Houston
I purchased this dish soap from grove.com and I'm really pleased with it. It's very concentrate so you only need a little bit. It also smells nice and is a natural product. [product:mrs.-meyer's-clean-day-liquid-dish-soap-lavender]
Samantha R.
Rising Sun
I was originally given this soap as part of a housewarming basket and I’ve used it exclusively ever since. It’s a more natural based product so it makes me feel better about using it on my dishes. The smell is amazing but doesn’t leave your dishes with a weird taste like some soaps do.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from dirty dishes? Does it have a thick consistency and suds well?