BY MOTT'S #1 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott's portable applesauce pouches are the perfect healthy snack for your on-the-go lifestyle. Now you can take your favorite applesauce wherever you go. Great for lunchboxes, parties, purses, picnics, and halftime snacks.

• Is there other flavors? What's your favorite?10 Answers
  • Are these perfect as a snack?7 Answers
  • Very good... I received Motts applesauce pouche for free in my #...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They taste great, not too sweet, and are a great snack especially while trying to eat healthier." in 8 reviews
  • "My step son loves applesauce and this is a fun way for him to be able to eat it on the go without all the mess" in 6 reviews
  • "they're healthy and delicious, plus they're great for kids on the go, less mess and very convenient" in 5 reviews
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love applesauce, especially the Motts brand. It’s full of vitamins, such as vitamin C. These are great for kids, due to the fact that they come in a pouch. The pouch makes it easy to eat and portable, so you can put them in their lunch or school bags. These can even be eaten on the go, since you don’t have to have a spoon. I highly recommend them!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
My daughter absolutely loves loves these Apple sauces. They are a good value I usually try to find them when they are on sale but if not it’s still worth it because of how much she loves them. They have a great variety of flavors and they are so convenient. I always take some with us when we are on the go! I will continue to be repurchasing them and definitely recommend them!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Tiffany W.
Sayreville, NJ
Not only does my son (4 yrs old) loves this apple sauce but i do too!!! the price is amazing!! couldn't ask for it any cheaper!!  honestly i don't buy any other brand of sauces.. i buy this on a monthly bases.. i have already recommended it to my neighbor who has 2 kids unde the age of 4!!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Mt baby girl loves these!!! They taste really good and are nice for on the go snacks, but i had times when she got really messy with it and that is ine of the reasons why i did not like it i got really tired of always having dirty furniture and car seats and what not.
courtney L.
I was super excited to get these in my charm voxbox to review!! I thought it would be a really fun snack for my three year old. As with most toddlers, every snack she has can be a huge mess! Especially lately for some reason! So I was really happy to have something that was easy for her to eat that wouldn't end up all over the place. She absolutely loved it!! She had fun eating it and felt like she was getting a special treat and I was happy she was eating something healthy and loving it. I loved how she had fun with it too. It's really delicious too!! I got caught trying to sneak some and she wasn't happy. But I wanted to know what it tasted like. It was delicious!! But I didn't get to keep much for myself. It's definitely going to be a new product we keep on hand at all times! I'm so glad target is so close because we can run in and grab big packs whenever we want! And the price is amazing!! Very impressed!!
***I received this product free for my review. These are my own personal opinions.***
Karie K.
My son is a huge fan of applesauce. He is normally picky to say the least but he wasn’t picky at all with this one. We were lucky to get it for free in a voxbox but bought it again the next week! Natural ingredients and great packaging
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
Our household is no stranger to on-the-go "packet" style snacks, whether it be yogurts or fruit/veggie mixes. I think we have tried every other brand aside from Motts prior to receiving a free sample with this month's influenster box, however I am no stranger to the quality as I typically purchase the Motts brand single serve spoonable applesauces for school lunches. I LOVE the convenience of the Motts quality in a squeezable on-the-go snack. They are reasonably healthy snacks without the need for a spoon, so keeping them in a school bag, lunch bag, gym bag, or purse is not a problem! They are a great snack option for both my kids and myself throughout the day as well! I did check the pricing out online to give a decent review in comparison to the other brand (GoGo Squeeze) that I had been purchasing in the past. Motts 12 count at walmart retails for 5.88 and GoGo 12 count retails for 6.98 - so if for nothing else, but pricing alone - the Motts brand comes in at $1 less.I feel that these are of excellent quality, retail at an excellent price point, and since they store well and don't take up a ton of pantry space they are great to buy in bulk.
MELISSA Y.
I received this complimentary pouch in by charm voxbox. I usually make the apple sauce for my daughter. So i was pretty excited to give this pouch for her to try and see her reaction. Lately she has been pretty picky about the foods she put in her mouth. Once she saw what is in the box immediately went for it I opened it and tried just a bit to see what I was giving her and it was surprisingly good. Nice consistency it wasnt overly sweet it tasted really nice... well once she tried it it was gone in seconds she had that happy face and said mamy mo please! I am happy that is Mia approved because that would save me a ton of time in the kitchen and these pouches are bery convenient when on the go!. Definitely will buy it for her. Thanks Motts & Influenster for sending me this product to try and review it.
Amber C.
This Mott's Organic Apple Sauce has a very exceptional flavor!  Just the right amount of fresh apple taste, and not too sour or sweet tasting!  I am not a big apple sauce expert or anything, but my kids eat apple sauce a lot and they both really enjoyed this and said it tasted better than some of the other brands they have tried. I have to admit I am not a fan of the "Pouch"  I am sure you have seen or will see posts and videos of moldy pouch apple sauce.  Out of "fear of the unknown" I slit the pouch open just to check.  It was completely fine, but I needed to SEE what I was eating and feeding my children...I require that peace of mind!  This is the only reason I give it 4 stars.  The pouch is just not a good idea to me.  Maybe if they made it (the pouch)  clear I would be on board.  Overall this Apple sauce tastes great and has a nice smooth texture!  I would definitely buy it in the non-pouch form.   I was sent this product to test for free, this in no way sways my review or opinions.
Taniesha F.
Do they have these in cinnamon?
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have found some different flavors... what is your favorite flavor or your child's favorite !?
Rosa T.
I love them not just for my kids but for myself also to take for a snack after my workout
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Do you have apple cinnamon
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you store these