BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I simply adore the colors and “lights” contained in this alluring palette by morphe ! The pigment is amazing . I purchased on EBay . Morphe never fails this gal. I would highly recommend to any lady seeking a rich , creamy feel shadow that is lasting and has an assortment of matte and shimmers all in one . Never seems to crease or run into one another even when I am wearing for hours. Great product and never too high priced . Side note :When purchasing on EBay please beware of copies and know who and what you are buying love my fellow makeup gurus and want the best for all 💋 Morphe is one of the best today this palette is incredible !
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
I contained my urge to spend on anything for the fear of not being able to try before I buy. That's my main issue with online only brands. BUT THEN, Kathleen came out with this palette & I really wanted to support her and so I gave in & I'm glad I did. I love love love this palette. The shadows are phenomenal and I'm so incredibly inspired by this palette. This is my go-to for day to night. I use it very often.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this pallet was all over the place even though the formulation was very consistent with the brand I don’t find myself ever really reaching for this pallet ever I have it and when I happen to remember to use it I do kind a love the overall look but for the most part it’s just one of those pallets that I am very underwhelmed about it I don’t regret buying it because I wanted to support Kathleen lights but at the same time if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t be missing out on anything
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Super pigmented, creamy. Easy to blend, no crease, no fallout. The Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette is the balm, great for Mua's, Self-taught or beginners.. Gorgeous colors, an I just love how creamy they are. This and the Morphe x jaclyn hill palette are both great an recommend everyone getting both to add to their collections!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from morphe. The formula is amazing! The mattes blend easily and are super pigmented. I also like that it is much smaller then the normal palettes. It makes it easy to travel with and I feel myself reach for this Palette way more then the bigger ones! Kathleen did an amazing job picking the colors. They are diverse but still go together to make a ton of different looks!
Randi G.
I'm a big fan of Kathleen Lights and this palette did not disappoint! I think the colors are beautiful and the formula is nice. The colors go on well and blend beautifully. I'm not a huge fan of the palette packaging, I thought it was kind of boring and I'm a huge fan of packaging, BUT that's not the most important thing. I think this is a great palette to have!
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
My sister bought this palette and let me use it and all I can say is that it’s heaven. Super pigmented with one swipe if you want it to be really intense then wet the brush. This collab is very good and very portable so you can pop it in your purse. The package is also very cute so you’ll like that. There is no downfall to this palette
Ashley R.
I know it’s mean to share a beautiful picture of a limited edition palette but...it’s just so pretty. This is the MorphexKathleenLights palette. I love this palette so much and it’s so pretty for the holiday season. They blend really well and have amazing pigment.
#morphe #morphexkathleenlights #kathleenlights #palette #makeupaddict #beautyblog #makeupblog #blogger #beauty #blog #makeup #morphepalette #youtube #addictedtomakeup #slavetomakeup #sephora #ulta #ultabeauty #makuplook #thanksgivingmakeup #thanksgiving
Brianna S.
Such a great palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous. They’re easy to blend, very pigmented, and easy to work with. They also last pretty long on the eyelids! There’s not a lot of fallout either, some but not too much.
Zhou S.
simi valley
This is so pigmented and it worked really well it gives you a bright look on your eyes but it is a little expensive. I love this so much even my sister has it. Hope you guys like this I will review more stuff if you like and I will post pic to thanks
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.