BY CLINIQUE

Supercharged water-gel hydrator instantly quenches dehydrated skin and is so intensely hydrating, it boosts skin's moisture reservoir for a full 24 hours. Liquid-Sphere Technology combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants to help break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can lead to premature aging. see more...

• Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydr...1 Answers
  • Does this product make you break out? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the regular moisture surg...1 Answers
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I received a sample of this from Ulta on day and let me tell you I haven’t looked back!! I am obsessed with this product! I love that it made my face super soft while keeping it hydrated all day. The best part was it didn’t leave my face feeling greasy!! Amazing stuff for sensitive and dry skin!
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin was feeling extra dry since I was sick for a week, so I decided to give this a try. My skin is combination, oily t-zone, normal all around. Once I saw that my t-zone was dry, I had to do something. I love the Clinique line. This has no fragrance and it instantly absorbs into my skin. You really can't go wrong with Clinique. Moisture Surge? Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
The product is great! It's just a more concentrated form of the original moisture surge. Super light and for every skin type. The one downfall is the pump quits working and I have to take the top off to get product out.
sharon r.
I got a sample of this from Ulta when I purchased my Clinque foundation. This product is Amazing!! It makes my skin feel so soft, smooth, and hydrated. It feels food under my makeup and I live to just wear it on my face after I wash my face. I highly recommend this product.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
This stuff is awesome!! I got this product as a sample and fell in love. It literally feels like silk on your skin. And it hydrates but doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy. I don't know what else to say other than its awesome stuff!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I've used the moisture surge version for a while now and decided to try the concentrate and I actually really like it... It different then the traditional moisturizer so if that what your looking for this isn't it. It's almost like a serum. It absorbs quickly in the skin which I appreciate since in always short on time and I gate waiting for my moisturizer to dry. This also is a good layering products. I'm not sure if you know what I mean, bit between primer moisturizer and whatever else you use I need something that fits in and is compatible with my skincare routine and this is it!!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I use the Moisture Surge collection to keep my dry skin hydrated. This was the most recent that I added to the routine. I use this as a serum twice a day, after cleaning. The formula feels slightly gel-creme so I give it time to dry before applying anything else onto my face. Using this together with the rest of the collection only elevates the hydration my skin needs and has made a difference in how my skin feels. I am just starting my second bottle.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
I purchased this at Sephora when I went to replace my moisturizer. While I like the feel of it, I don't feel I notice a big difference. There is little to no scent which is nice since I don't want a lot of competing smells in my skincare routine. I feel you receive a pretty generous amount for the price however the packaging is awful for actually getting product out. It should push up from the bottom but I constantly have to take the top off and shake it upside down to get it back to the top. My skin hasn't gotten worse but also hasn't gotten any better. I will probably go back to my Ole Henriksen moisturizer. Moisture Surge? Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
So, I bought a new microneedling kit. And, I aggressively microneedled every night last week. Needless to say, there is a reason the instructions read "2-3 times a week." Not only was my VERY skin dry, but also a little scaly. I remembered this sample I just received from Sephora. At first, I was super surprised when I applied it: it felt like it contained microbeads (do not worry, it does not). Instead, it's just little bursts that help moisturize. I was truly surprised how after two short days, my skin already felt considerably better ... and looked fantastic. I truly put this moisturizer to the test ... and, man, did it pass! The full-sized version is currently on it's way to my home! Love it!
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
I got a sample size of this moisturizer from Sephora.

This is a gel formula with small "bubbles" of antioxidants suspended in it. This moisturizer goes on very smooth and rubs into the skin easily. Some people say it feel tacky, but you really need to rub it in a bit more.

This product leaves a film like barrier and helps lock in the moisture of whatever oil or serum you put underneath it without feeling thick or greasy. I find this stuff works especially well under my eyes and they look so young and moisturized in the morning.

I really like this product and plan on buying a full size bottle.
Kendra G.
Is this better than the Moisture Surge Intense for very dry skin, or is this mostly directed toward people with oily/combo skin?
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I can't seem to find the ingredients list for this anywhere. Could someone link or list them? Thanks!
E V.
Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydrating as it claims.
Armela T.
Does this product make you break out? Is it oily?
anastasia d.
What is the difference between this and the regular moisture surge in the jar ?