BY NONE

• Everybody is talking about this and I can't get my hands on it! I...3 Answers
Buy on Target
bri h.
Greenville, NC
i had heard so many good things about this book, and going into it, i had very high expectations. they were met though, as the book is so good. the poetic style lets you feel how the author intended for the book to be read. this book has so much feeling and power, its amazing and i would highly recommend it
Liliana G.
I can relate to so many different parts of this book. It really helped me realize that a lot of us as women go through many smiliar situations. We all suffer in various ways when we shouldnt. This book really spoke to me and I recommend it to any woman out there
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I recommend this book to poetry lovers everywhere! I laughed, i cried, and i felt the words in this book! Rupi Kaur is amazing, and covers many topics in this book that really make you think! 5 stars!!
Jessica H.
I’m into poetry and I also love reading and this has been a great read! I love the feel of the book, the illustrations, the poetry and how relatable some of the poems are. It gets pretty personal from the authors perspective but that’s what makes it great. You can actually feel the emotion if that makes sense. I love it milk and honey
Alexandra S.
I have never read another poetry book that’s so raw and full of emotion. The young lady talks about all things she has personally encountered throughout her lifespan and how she is dealing and trying to heal with them. I believe every young girl should have one of these.
Alexis L.
Dallas, TX
I loved reading this book it was sooo good! And the details were just so good every page, this is a book you can sit outside and enjoy every page. Especially if your in your feelings lol
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I Absolutely Love Love this Book! I received it as a gift for my Birthday! I couldn't have been more happy, it's an extremely creative body of work. I love poets who use symbolic & unique metaphors in their writings, and aren't cliché or boring in their deliverance. This book speaks to my soul, with subject matters bout various woman related issues, girl guy annoyances, the complexities of relationships and love, sadness, joy and happiness! This is the kind of book you pass down to your daughter or son when they are old enough to understand it, maybe 12-13..But definitely a must read & own!
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
I remember seeing my friends on social media talking about this book, so I went online to research what everyone was talking about. I love poetry and I write a bit myself, which drew me even closer to buying this book. I love the layout and how the poems are spread throughout the book with simple illustrations. I was able to relate and understand what the author was conveying through their words and stories. I low key want to buy a copy for all my other friends so they can share in on the warmth and fulfillment this book brought to me! I highly recommend this, especially for anyone going through tough times.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
I laughed. I cried. And even got a little frustrated. All because this book wrote about some pain a lot of young women and college are going through. It was the best investment I made. I read it when I'm going through something and no one else really understands. It's definitely something I will give to people who are about to graduate and head off to college.

Milk and Honey is food for the soul. 💕
Diana M.
Whittier , CA
Let me just begin by telling you my story behind this book. after a 6 year relationship, I became extremely depressed and sad. I thought I had no purpose in life anymore. However, I came across this book by reading a couple of pages of it online for free. that's when I decided to buy it on amazon for only $8. All I can say is Rupi really saved me. This book made me smile, cry, and laugh all in one. I love this book so much I treasure it. When I'm feeling sad I just read it. When I'm feeling happy I also read it. I highly recommend it to anyone going through some type of loss, or if you just need some thing to make your day it truly is a gift.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Where can i get this book for cheap ??
Arantza Z.
is it really that good?
Angel B.
Soddy-Daisy
Everyone is talking about it! Would LOVE to get this! Is it really good??
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Everybody is talking about this and I can't get my hands on it! I'm not even sure what its about but I want it! Worth the hype!? Its sold out everywhere!
Kailee K.
McHenry, IL
Books related to milk and honey ???