BY METHOD #28 in Dishwashing Detergent

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best dish cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love natural products I just need they need to work more on the formula. I don't want to have to use more of a product that's more expensive just because it's natural. I should be able to use a minimal amount how the product clean as necessary and also get a good price for it.
sasha r.
I love these but they are a bit pricey. I find that they always dissolve in the dishwasher and I never have any residue. My dishes always feel very clean and I like that the product is cleaner. Will purchase again
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
I’ve tried all kinds of dishwasher tabs and the only kind that ever completely rinsed clean were cascade. Trying to be more natural I gave these a whirl. I’m sold. They clean just as good as cascade, no residue, plus they are non toxic! Roughly about the same price as cascade, maybe a $1 cheaper, but I really like them and they don’t make the dishwasher give off that weird dishwasher soap smell.
Kim B.
Love these! We have a smaller than normal dishwasher so we like to break these tablets in half. It makes them last twice as long too! The grapefruit smell is great and they get our dishes clean every time. I read about kids ingesting liquid dishwashing tablets, so I like that these are solid capsules. I'm confident my kids won't eat them
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Tried the method grapefruit and it was okay but it had a weird after smell on my dishes. Didn’t really enjoy that. But other than that the price was good and it cleaned my dishes very well. Ill continue to buy these but will most likely purchase a different scent.
Leila A.
I just love the pink grapefruit scent! I love the company because they are cruelty free and don’t use all kinds of chemicals/ target has a great selection of Method products and other all natural and cruelty free brands at a reasonable price.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
These dishwasher pads really do An amazing job! They make sure to leave my dishes not only squeaky clean, but shiny! They’re such an amazing Product at a great price, great quality, and all natural! You can’t go wrong.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Adrienne M.
I love method dish detergent it smells great and doesn’t leave nasty powder everywhere! It’s my favorite brand and does a great job cleaning the dishes! They’re a great price on amazon I normally buy in bulk!
Jennifer G.
I love Method products but haven't tried dish detergent yet. Does it really get them clean?
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I've never used method before...do yiu like this brand? is the pink grapefruit an overwhelming scent?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What other products by this brand do you recommend?
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Do these dissolve completely?
Patty G.