• Has anyone tried the new tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Matt...1 Answers
  • I'm considering purchasing this, where is the best place to purch...2 Answers
  • Recomendo1 Answers
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
This is the other item in my first Melt Cosmetics order and I'm so in love with it! It has four large eye shadow pans attached together with magnets and it comes with a mirror lid. The pans can be fully separated and then stacked again in whichever order you want. Great idea, saves room in the makeup hoard.

The Dark Matter stack has two neutral-warm light-medium base and transition shades, Blurr and Unseen. Blurr is just a bit too deep for my very pale winter skin to work as an eraser shadow, but it makes a great base shade. Unseen is a warm, burnt-sugar brown. Enigma is a deep, cool red brown with a slight wine tint to it - looks scary in the pan but gorgeous on the skin. The last colour, Dark Matter, is a true ultra matte black with amazing depth and longevity.

The quality of these shadows is great. They're dense, buttery but soft, with minimal fallout. Actually, you have to be careful with Dark Matter, it's really intense. I use it mostly as a liner, but sometimes I do make a full smokey eye with it and it's pure rock'n roll. All in all you can get a huge variety of looks out of these four shadows, just by changing the intensity and layering them innovatively.

Once this stack runs out (will take some time as the pans are so big), I'll definitely buy a new one, I'm that impressed with the shades and the quality. Can't recommend enough.
Chandra B.
I wanted these for sometime before I actually bought them. When I first swatched them I was beyond disappointed. They do not swatch well at all. Actually the swatches were terrible... All except the black, it was really nice. They feel extremely dry and patchy. The good part is that they go on the eyes way better than they do with swatches. I have created some really nice looks with the dark matter stack.
Brittney D.
Great quality, super pigmented, blends beautifully. The packaging is unique and holds well. I use the stack everyday and combine with other palettes. Due to the magnetic slips, you can customize your palette however you want! If you're looking for a burgundy and super dark black, this stack is for you. Blurr and Unseen will be your most used transition shades for any look.
Arlenis F.
Bronx, NY
I freakinggggg love this and I wish they weren't so pricy so I can buy them all, I love the formula in these my fave shadow is blur do to it saving all my eyeshadow mistakes, it's meant to correct any errors you may have occurred or even if you blended too highly or you need to blend shadows all together blur is your life saver
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
This was my first purchase from melt & it certainly won’t be my last. I’ve admired this brand through social media for a long time and finally ordered these eyeshadows a couple years ago when they first launched. They are extremely buttery and blendable, with minimal (if any) fallout. A huge Plus that the girl owners rock!
Alexandra P.
For anyone who is hesitant to purchase because f the price, I’d say go for it. I’m not super adventurous with my shadows, so having only a limited number isn’t a big deal. The amount of product you get, the quality of the shadows, and the convenience of the packaging are all HUGE pluses.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Melt cosmetics has quickly become my favorite eyeshadows! Mainly because of this stack I love the pigment the size for what you pay and the convenience of the magnetic backs. Great color range and I love it so much I bought one to have as a backup!!! Definitely recommend!
Toni J.
I am in love with the packaging. It’s easy to use and convenient. I never have to worry im missing a shadow because they are magnetized. The pigmentation is great and a little goes a very long way. They can be a little pricey but I can’t wait to add more to my collection.
Katie C.
Murray, UT
Favorite eyeshadows! The quality is amazing, so pigmented and smooth.

The packaging is great, each color is on its own disk so when you’ve used all of that color, you can just throw the empty disk away and not have to deal with empty holes like in a normal pallet.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love this stack. The package is magnetic so it’s easy to store and travel with. The shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend out. There is some fall out but it’s no big deal. The price is fair considering the high quality of the shadow. I definitely recommend these shadows
Claudia D.
I'm considering purchasing this, where is the best place to purchase? Deals? Sales?
Stephanie F.