BY MAYBELLINE

The Falsies effect gets angel wings! Exclusive Push-Up Wing brush sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots.

• Isododecane
  • Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
  • Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
  • Propylparaben
  • Methylparaben
  • Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Silica Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • BHT

• Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • This product is really effective, does it really work?2 Answers
Camille O.
Perris, CA
My new favorite mascara! I love a lot of maybelline mascaras but I think this one will be one of my all time fave. It makes my eyelashes super long and defined. I have stuck straight lashes and so I need waterproof mascaras and this one makes my lashes curled all day long.
Meaghan O.
Anna , TX
I LOVE mascara and have tried a ton! This is one that I have gone back to a couple times. I use it as a top coat after applying a fuller, volumizing mascara. It helps brush out any clumping and adds some great length and definition. I wouldn't use this alone but it is great paired with another mascara. It's also long lasting and doesn't flake!
Madi L.
Rochester
As somebody who loves winged eyeliner this mascara is a must have! It creates a flawless winged look starting small and building up through the lashes. The packaging was easy to open and the wand allows for smooth, flawless application. It doesn't clump and stays all day!
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
Another knock out mascara from Maybelline! Wasn't sure about it because of the wand but it works wonders! And gives me tons of length and volume ! Seriously would recommend it and most other Maybelline mascaras over any high end !
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
This is hands down the best drug store mascara I have ever used. It looks perfect and lasts forever. I would buy again and again. Great price for this product. I would 10/10 recommend.
Breyonna S.
I received this mascara free from Influenster for reviewing and testing purposes. This mascara in particular has a very unique brush that is unlike any that I have seen at the drugstore. It has a spoon like shape to it with silicone teeth that apply product to the lashes. Unfortunately this type of wand was very difficult for me to control and I wasn't able to get into my inner or outer corner lashes with ease. When I tried to do so I got mascara on my eyelids or near the inner part of my nose.  I also had to use a separate mascara to be able to coat my lower lashes, which for me is something that I normally don't have to do. This mascara does hold a curl for when I curl my lashes, and doesn't run on me throughout the day. It wears nice but it isn't anything wow to me. I much prefer my The Falsies mascara or even the Great Lash compared to this one. Its easy to apply too much product due to the brush design, which can make your lashes look super spidery if you aren't careful. Unfortunately the brush for me is why I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5. I like the formula but the brush is just a pass for me and isn't worth the hassle. Definitely don't recommend unless you have super long and luscious eyelashes.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
This was an okay mascara. It added volume and length to my eyelashes, but it flakes off during the day. At night when it was time to take it off, there was nothing to take off.
Jauz L.
This has got to be my favorite mascara Iv ever used. I love it and will continue to buy it. It makes my eye lashes look amazing and I love the packaging. I would recommend this mascara to everyone who wants amazing looking lashes with out using fake lashes.
Maria F.
For me, this is a no no.
I was really excited to try it because I love the brand and usually offer great mascaras, but this was kind of a disappointment.
The comb doesn't work at all, didn't help to keep my lashes curled and never gave the "angel wings" effect they promised, in fact, I didn't see any improvement in my lashes' length or volume.
Also, for some reason the bottle broke when I tried to open Ina third time. I don't know why (I'm not a super strong person) the filter cap just got attached to the comb and I had to throw the entire product away. Honestly, do not recommend it specially if you have short lashes like myself.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I have a hard time with mascara! I can't ever find one that doesn't clump the heck out of my lashes and make them stick! But this one, this is my new holy grail! This mascara gets each and every individual lash! And doesn't clump! It does on so smoothly! It also is perfect for my bottom lashes as well! I think it really does make them look longer and curled! I am definitely happy with this product! I received it free from Influenster for testing purposes!
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
Does this mascara actually work? I've had experiences in the past where they clump up using maybelline products
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
The reviews on this mascara sound really good. At what drugstore could I purchase this?
Nuria C.
¿Alguien se podra resistir a esta nueva mascara de pestaña de maybelline? Yo ya la tengo y estoy encantada!
Karito G.
Miami
This product is really effective, does it really work?
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Waterproof Mascara Is this product legit? Haven't tried it yet but it must be good knowing that it's from Maybelline