BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to go nude with pure gold! Create 13 eyeshadow looks from one palette.

• Synthetic Fluorphlogopite

• I have the Maybelline goldens palette and I love it, but there is...1 Answers
  • I would really like to try these product !!!1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this palette!  It has the prefect blend of shimmery, and golden shadows!  I actually use this palette with the other nudes palettes to create my own unique looks, and this one brings out the green or gold in your eyes beautifully!  Fair warning though, use the right tools for the job, if you use super soft / fine bristle brushes they dont pick up the color well, otherwise, this one is wonderful!
Bethany T.
Elkhart
I loved this product as a beginner in makeup. There is some room for improvement; for example, it could definitely be more pigmented. However, the color selection is unique and stylish. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, considering the fact that I love a good pigmented eye shadow. But this product is affordable and comes with a great mix of mattes and shimmers.
Dandy J.
I was intrigued by the color scheme, but overall just couldn't find a satisfactory look with it. It would probably look stunning on someone with darker skin than mine though. The formula is ok-you have to have patience to work with it because the colors can be patchy.
Jessica V.
Maybelline's 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is one of my favorites. It has such pretty metallic shades. They wear well for the most part. Late in the day you might have to touch up where it creases. Aside from that it's so affordable thst you get your bang for your buck.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I like this pallet. The colors are nice. The one thing I don't like is that some of the shadows aren't as pigmented as I would like. I use this when I want a gold color. I would consider buying it again.
Leah M.
I was hesitant about the Maybelline 24k Nudes palette at first because of all of the lighter colors. Typically lighter shades just make my eyelids look ashy. But after using it for a while and trying some of the lighter colors I found that I really like the palette. The colors are very rich without being harsh or overwhelming. They don't fade within a few hours and pretty much every color in the palette goes with every other color in the the palette. I recommend trying the Maybelline 24k Nudes palette.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to love this Palette so bad. The Colors are beautiful and Vibrant in the actually palette but once I applied them on my lids.... I was extremely disappointed. They are not pigmented at all.  I even primed my eyelids and it didn't help. I don't have oily lids so I know I wasn't the issue. Sometimes when you have oily lids eye shadows don't stick rather they wont stay on. I am disappointed in this one being that I am such a big fan of Maybelline.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Hate this palette. It's not pigmented at all. The shadows are kinda rough rather than creamy
It's very hard to apply. Cost $9-$10, too much in my opinion. Colors pretty, but bad palette. Would not recommend. Would give it away.
Bridget Y.
Love this pallete! The colors are so pigmented and blendable! They’re so gorgeous for everyday or a night time look. I like gold look of the packaging. It’s a good price for the amount of colors you get and great they work!
Aja M.
Forked River
This is a great palette for travels because you can create so many natural and beautiful looks. The palette is a great price and you can get it at most drug stores. The shadows are pigmented and creamy.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
Omg how well would you guys recommend this for a beginner ?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?
Amanda R.
I keep fighting the urge to buy this every time I walk in the store but I want to know if it's worth it. What is the color payoff? How does it wear? And what's the staying power? Thanks!
Nataly G.
Brazil,Br
Does it have good pigmentation?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?