BY MAX FACTOR #24 in Color Corrector

This color corrector concealer neutralizes redness, such as blemishes, blotchiness and broken veins to create flawless skin. Use to precisely conceal and correct and create the perfect base for foundation.

Nourhan D.
Cairo, Mokattam
Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The BrightenerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Brightener:
Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light
I didn’t get the chance to experience it very well over all it wasn’t bad at all.
I liked the texture that it’s smooth on the skill but not smooth enough spread well over your skin.
The under eye circle should have more options like dark colours to over well the dark circles and the dark spot corrector was very light .

Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation
I loved it !! It feels great on your skin and last longing. Not to mention the texture is amazing!

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 FoundationMax Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation:
The texture is really nice and it feels great on your skin but the shades however, need more options to choose from cause I couldn’t find my exact shade, which is tanned but not too dark and not bright either.

: Max Factor Creme Puff Blush
One word - AMAZING!
I usually prefer handing tan blush but this mauve one is amazing, I love it!
Clarence G.
Dubai
Thank you again to influensterme for having me selected as one of the first to receive your first #VoxBox. Here is a review of the products from maxfactorarabia that I received . My verdict on the Max Factor Colour Correctors..is not meant for brown, tanned and dark skin tones. The colours all look so light and pale on me resulting in a non-existant colour correct. Frankly all the colours looked almost the same on me...I really wanted to love these but hey try it out for yourself! It may have not worked for me but maybe it will for you especially if you are lighter/fair skin tone. For me, lagirlcosmetics pro conceal HD concealers work best because they are true colours, not pale or a pastel like shade, and very pigmented thus really corrects on my skin. Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The ReducerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The BrightenerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light
Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have received this color corrector in my Max Factor voxbox , and i am really love it
- it is creamy and easy to blend , the best way to blind it by your finger
- it works good with my skin but you need to layering it to cover the redness as it is sheer and light to my medium skin tone
- it doesn't look cakey even after layering and adding the foundation on top
- the packaging is really amazing , makes it easy to apply it , just twist the corrector and apply it directly on the redness then blend
- it's long lasting
- it can be used daily as it light and doesn't clog pores
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
This color correcting pen is designed to counter redness, such as around
the nose or any other small patches of redness that you may have. But it is not
designed to cover the entire face. However, if you don't feel that covering
your face with a color correcting cream is necessary or if you have different
issues you wish to correct, the Max Factor Color
Corrector Sticks are for you.
Maria A.
Dubai, UAE
Good-Bye uneven skin tone and blemishes, hello gorgeous !
Yes, that's exactly what I said to the mirror when I looked at myself after applying the color corrector.
It's a blessing for anyone who is suffering from uneven skin tone, blemishes, dark circles, etc.

Why I love it-
Easy to apply
Easy to blend
Doesn't make the skin look cakey
It easily available
5 stars from my side Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Reducer
Ra N.
"this one is my favorite ... so am Rania from morocco , I am youtuber , I have an instagram account with more than 13 000 followers, i love your products of this company and i really wants to make videos on my youtube channel trying new products with my subscribers , so please reply in the email .. and am happy to share your products with my fans ... am waiting for you guys ♡♡♡
Noor A.
Sharjah ,United Arab Emirates
GREEN CC STICK is to neutralize any redness on the face. I got this in my very first voxbox from @influensterme. I don't have any redness on my face so I haven't used it much but I applied it on my clients face and it worked amazing and neutralized the redness on her face.
I recommend it to those with redness on their face😊
Bushra A.
sharjah
thank you ifluencer for selecting me and sending me a vox box! the CC are easy to apply, good with blending into the skin and hide 85 % to 90% of dark circles, redness and spots.
the coverage is average, i found the dark circles CC better because it manage to make my under eye bags look better (not black)
i would recommend this product.
Soniya V.
Dubai, United arab emiratesunited ara
The perfect way to hide the redness across the face is to use the Max factor color corrector stick. Smooth and easy apply, long lasting effect and does not cake up when applied. Being wheatish skin tone I did feel this was medum coverage but definitely matched my tone. Definitely recommend this one.
 Note: all the products from Max factor was send across by @influenster for review  InfluensterMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Reducer ,   The Influenster App
Saddika A.
Sharjah, ['', '', '']
This is good if you have blemishes on your skin. It’s creamy and easy to blend, and another plus is- it’s affordable. Overall easy to work with, it can also cover up your redness that’s why i will recommend if you are looking for a good product for your blemish and redness then reach for this