BY MAX FACTOR #29 in Color Corrector

This colour corrector concealer neutralises purple tones such as under-eye circles to create flawless skin. Use to precisely conceal and correct to form the perfect base for foundation.

Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have received this yellow corrector in my Max Factor color correcting voxbox but i'm sorry max factor i didn't like this shade it doesn't suit my skin tone , it looks white on skin
- this yellow shade is too light to cover the dark circles in medium , dark or tanned skin tone
- it is suitable for fair skin
- it doesn't blend easily under the eyes but i find out the best way to blend it well by wet sponge
- it's long lasting
- loved the packaging , it is easy to use just twist it and apply it directly on skin
- it gets patchy and creases under the eyes
I ended up using it as highlight under brows or as an eyeshadow base
GLORIOUS M.
I am glad I got the three magical sticks from maxfactor because of influenster. I absolutely love these.The colour correctors come in three different shades to suit your face needs. These are easy application pencil sticks which have transparent packing. These three colourful pencils are for the people like me who are completely zero at drawing but still can create a beautiful and flawless base covering all blemishes, redness and dark spots of the face in a matter of minutes. So here is a segregation of them.
Pink (The Balancer): Let's fight the blemishes and dark spots and give makeup a balanced  and uniform face to work on.
Green (The Reducer): A perfect tool to cover the redness and pimples. It reduces the unevenness of the skin tone.
Yellow (The Brightener) : You definitely need to cover those dark circles. This pretty stick brightens the under eyes beautifully.

Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The ReducerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - LightMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Brightener
Noor A.
Sharjah ,United Arab Emirates
I received this product in my first ever voxbox from @influensterme along with other goodies. It is one of my favorite cc colour corrected by Max factor.
YELLOW CC STICK is for applying under the eyes to cover up dark circles. I highly recommend it because I've been using it for over a month now and it's works wonder, covers up my dark circles perfectly😻
Soniya V.
Dubai, United arab emiratesunited ara
Once again this product was great to brighten my areas on forehead, on my cheeks bones and below the cheeks. I did not tab around the eyes thou cause it did turn cakey for me and highlighted my wrinkles below my eyes so tried only on the other areas. Definitely good and I am sure for the rest of you it would be great in different parts of your face too. Definitely long lasting and since mine is a combination skin it did not oil out much either. Received these products complimentary from  Influenster  for review.

The Influenster App
Bushra A.
sharjah
thank you ifluencer for selecting me and sending me a vox box! the CC are easy to apply, good with blending into the skin and hide 85 % to 90% of dark circles, redness and spots.
the coverage is average, i found the dark circles CC better because it manage to make my under eye bags look better (not black)
i would recommend this product.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
This color corrector pen is suitable for concealing, correcting and even-ing out skin tone and majorly targets hiding dark spots and pigments. While this aims at neutralizing skin imperfections which generally bother middle-aged women, I feel this works great for everyone and kind of gives you a professional makeup base.
I loveee this product !!!
Rana E.
Dubai, N/A
I received this product in a VoxBox to try and review. It’s meant to be used for the under eye area to cover dark circles. It’s very easy to apply since it comes in a pen format with medium blendability. I’m happy with the coverage it provides
Nehal H.
[product:max-factor-color-corrector-stick:-the-balancer---light]
1) The Cc: I found not suitable for darker olive skin tones as the yellow and pink shades are too pale for correcting darker shades. I'd rather use an orange corrector.
The formula also is a little hard to blend, I prefer color correction to be mkre creamy, but I'll re use them on my sister who's paler skin and rewrite my opinion for the shades matching with hers
Saddika A.
Sharjah, ['', '', '']
This brightens your under eye so well so I suggest if you have dark circles then use this before your foundation and concealer. And this is for all skin types. I think this is even better than some high end brightener because it pretty much do the work , so I highly recommend it
Katie P.
Dubai
Wasn't overly impressed with these. I didn't feel like they made a huge difference or colour corrected that much. They're easy to use and reasonably easy to blend but I feel there are better ones in the market . Afforable yes, great no - i wouldn't really recommend