BY MAX FACTOR #30 in Color Corrector

This colour corrector concealer evens out dark spots in lighter skin tones. Use to precisely correct and create the perfect base for foundation.

Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have received the pink corrector in my max Factor influenster voxbox , i am not amazed by it as it looks white with pink tinge
- it doesn't conceal my dark spots completely as it is light to my skin tone but it slightly brightens them
- this shade is suitable to fair skin tones
- it is creamy , easily blended and long lasting
- the best way to blend it with fingers
- loved the packaging, it makes easy to use it , just twist it and apply it directly to the dark spots then blend
- it doesn't look cakey under the foundation
- it can be used daily as it is light on skin
Soniya V.
Dubai, United arab emiratesunited ara
So from my Voxbox that I received from Influenster containing Max factor products the Color corrector stick is the first thing I was excited to try on. This review is on the stick to correct or even out the dark spots, however the shade I received was Light and did not help in a full coverage. The dark spots around my lips and few marks left after a pimple was not at all covered instead only lightened a bit. Hence I am not satisfied with this product due to the lighter shade and minimal coverage. However this would be great for a light skin tone person. If anyone out there has tried and felt otherwise do let me know!
  The Influenster AppInfluenster
Donne M.
Dubai, ['', '', 'United Arab Emirates']
After receiving these Color Correction CC Sticks in my Max Factor VoxBox I have become completely obsessed! As a new mum who doesn’t get much sleep these help me to perfectly conceal the designer bags under my eyes. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone with skin imperfections that they are trying to hide as well as any skin type. Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The ReducerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The BrightenerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light
Rana E.
Dubai, N/A
I received the color corrector in a VoxBox to try and review. It comes in a pen format with a twister in the bottom which makes it easy to carry and doesn’t need to be sharpened. It’s best on dark spots and it provides a low to medium coverage. Overall I like this product, it’s good for daily makeup use
Bushra A.
sharjah
thank you ifluencer for selecting me and sending me a vox box! the CC are easy to apply, good with blending into the skin and hide 85 % to 90% of dark circles, redness and spots.
the coverage is average, i found the dark circles CC better because it manage to make my under eye bags look better (not black)
i would recommend this product.
zkash b.
Dubai
Precise caryon pencil makes application smooth.
Balmy formula blends well.
These pencils are travel friendly too.
My makeup routine has totally changed due to these three CC sticks.
Highly recommend it!!! [product:max-factor-color-corrector-stick:-the-balancer---light]
Engy A.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
These color correcting sticks are really good! They are creamy and the packaging is convenient, which makes them easy to use. They also blend easily because they are creamy! They are not greasy or sticky. I also love that the colors are pastel because they do a good job at color correcting without the color peeking through my foundation (which I experienced with other color correctors). My favorite is the green because it corrects my redness so well 😍👌🏻 swipe left for swatches!
P.S. I received these products from @influensterme for free for review purposes.
Muzyna N.
jeddah, eastern province
Amazing products especially for beginners . I absolutely don’t it easy to blend and converse all blemishes . It’s good for correcting any type of unevenness in the skin . You should definitely try it out !
Zahra N.
Sharjah, ['', '', 'Al Majaz ']
My favorite product from the max factor color correcting kit
It's in a crayon shape so it's super easy to apply and blend out
It doesn't cake up and sits perfectly under foundation, and you don't need to use concealer if you're using this under your eyes
It brightens and gives an illusion as though I had a full nights sleep so I love it ❤️❤️Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Brightener
Manaal S.
The Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light is simply amazing for correcting Dark spots for lighter skin tones. I felt that the product blended really well and was so easy to apply since it came in a stick form. A little goes a long way for this particular product and apply it wherever you have any blemish or dark spot.
Another really good thing about this product is that It does not interfere with the foundation in any form or manner.
I give this product a solid 7/10