BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Face Mists

A refreshing, hydrating mist to use any time. Formulated simply with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Gentle, non-irritating. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Style Number: 176015. Available In Stores.

• Hands up if you use this product! I love it 😍 Mario Badescu Facia...5 Answers
  • Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater Where can...4 Answers
  • Where can you fine his line except online?63 Answers
Allyson G.
Boston
I picked up a bottle of this stuff when I was at Ulta, mostly out of curiosity since one of my favorite YouTubers (Allie Glines) raves about it, and it's winter in New England--my skin can use all the hydration it can get. First of all, I would not use it as a setting spray, though the back of the bottle says you could, because it occasionally comes out in little splash-like spritzes that could ruin your makeup job. (And my favorite setting spray has the exact same type of spray bottle dispenser, so I think it's just the way this one was made.) I also notice it getting into my hair more than I've ever noticed with my setting spray, not that that's a big deal. I also didn't realize how much I would dislike the taste of rosewater, because some of the spray always gets on my lips, but that's not a big enough problem for me to return the product, and there are other varieties (cucumber or lavender) that I could pick up next time if I decide to repurchase. Now onto the good: I love the way this stuff feels on my skin. I give my face a good couple spritzes in the morning, at night, after I take off my makeup, and sometimes in the middle of the afternoon (no makeup on) if my skin is feeling particularly dry. It feels so lovely and refreshing. I still haven't decided if I'll be repurchasing once I run out, but I guess I have plenty of time to figure that out.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
When I first heard of this product, I was a bit concerned at the brand and how I never saw it advertised. When I went to go check it out, I was very surprised and happy to see that it had fewer ingredients than other products that claim to do the same thing. It also had a faint yet smooth smell that I usually associate with organic simple products that I tend to make myself at home. The color is pretty and non-artificial. The bottle itself is lightweight and sturdy so I didn't have problems with putting it in my bag and carrying it around on the subways. It's pretty secure and the bottle's design makes it hard to actually spill when in a bag for long periods of time. Also even in hot weather in a cluttered bag, when I sprayed it the product continued to have a cooling sensation without feeling too minty. Which is a hidden bonus? Especially for the hot summer days outside running errands.
The product it's does wonders. I could use it for everything. I spray it on my beauty blender before applying my foundation to give an easier and more refreshing application. I also spray it as a setting spray. The faint scent is relaxing as well as preventing my face from getting to dry or my makeup from creasing and melting off my face. I even use a few sprays when I wash my face and need an extra boost of moisture. I love this product. It's such a multitasker and I'll probably be using this product until I'm old and withered away.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This rose spray (as well as the green tea spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times! I even just purchased the jumbo sizes in both!
Melinda M.
I used to frown upon products that continually get so much hype on social media because I always thought it was for advertising purposes. But when it comes to this product, it's worth all the hype in the world. I buy this spray time and time again and I will continue to buy it until I go broke. I use this product throughout the day to give my skin some refreshment. It's a part of my morning/night face wash routine, as well as a setting spray after makeup application. In the Winter, my skin becomes dry, but after a few sprays of Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater, it's like my skin becomes reborn. It smells amazing and it is super beneficial for my acne. I tone my face with witch hazel first and then spray this on, and in a few short weeks, I started to notice a difference in the decrease of redness and scarring.  I am so happy I gave in to finally trying this product because it is one of the best decisions I have made in terms of skincare. I usually buy the smaller bottles for easy storage.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I cannot explain how in love with this product I am! I use it throughout the day to keep my face moisturizer and glowing. I just recently discovered Mario Badescu and I am so thankful that I did! The products are fairly cheap and they work! I love how simple the packaging is and the face that it’s straight to the point. I love the facial sprays the most (I have all three)! I definitely have a nice collection going to. These facials sprays give me a nice refreshing feel if my skin starts to get dry or caked. I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin. It has really done wonder for me and I know it can do that for anyone! My favorite facial most by Mario Badescu has to be the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea 8 oz.
Val E.
Palm Beach
I do not like this product at all. I purchased this product in the first place because it was so recommended and raved about on YouTube. I decided to use this product in place of a toner in order to deliver more moisture to my skin. This thing did the absolute opposite. My skin felt so tight and felt more dry than before I used this product to begin with. The other reason why I actually can't stand this product is because of the smell. If you look through all my reviews, SMELL is the #1 thing that can make or break a product for me. I can't stand the smell of this spray. It so heavy and fragrant that I had to hold my breath when I was using it. The reason why its not a 1 star is because the ONLY thing this product is good for is: Setting your makeup. It does a VERY nice job of eliminating the powdered look and melting it into the skin. Other than that, I DO NOT recommend this product at all!
batiah o.
This product is a bust. First of all, it's not rosewater. It's a facial spray with "rosewater". The rosewater isn't even real rosewater. It's more than 80% water and the rest is fragrance. Second, this product has UNLISTED steroids. I didn't know this when I bought it, and once I stopped using it, I broke out horrendously (which happens when there are steroids). I don't understand what the fuss is about. I used this product for half a year, and I saw no change. Smelled good, yeah, but that's it. The sprayer is horrible too. The product comes out unevenly (HUGE droplets and some mist). I tried using it as a setting spray, and it just ruined my makeup because of the sprayer. You could honestly get REAL rosewater for a lot cheaper, and it'll do a lot more than just sit on your face. All this is is just a brand. I will never be buying this product nor do I recommend it to anyone.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
So refreshing! For one it smells great and is actually very calming to me for some reason (probably the aloe or rose in it). The other face sprays I have tried have been almost sticky and wouldn't dry without me patting a towel but this one is amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better! It wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin soft. It also hasn't made me break out, and for a person who struggles with a lot of acne that is one of the most important factors into what I put on my skin, Packaging is cute and simple. I gave this to a lot of my friends for Christmas and so far all of them have told me that they love it too! And from looking at the reviews I think that most people agree with me! I highly recommend this and in my opinion the price is great. You can start out with the mini size and see if you like it which I think you will. Definitely try this out!
Darby B.
Cascade, MT
I absolutely love this product. I picked it up at Ulta after seeing a few YouTuber's talk about it and since it was only $7 it was worth trying for myself. I use this every night after I wash my face, occasionally in the mornings as well as in the day time when I just need freshened up. I was going thru a time of having extremely dry skin and even applying tons of lotion didn't make my skin feel loose. After I would spray this, my face was no longer tight! I try not to use it right after applying makeup because it is a harsh spray and it could ruin the makeup but after it sets for awhile I spray a little to loosen my face up and it works wonders. It smells delicious and the scent hasn't caused any breakouts! It also tastes decent too. I love that it's travel sized and extremely affordable. Will 100% repurchase probably for my entire life.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my all-time favourite beauty products and I will always have a bottle nearby. I have always been an avid user of Eau Roma Water from Lush but I moved to another country and didn’t have access to it temporarily, and I found this product in Urban Outfitters for less than $10. I was in love the minute I tried it. It’s refreshing on my skin and I just love it. It’s perfect in the summer for cooling down my face and I like to use it on top of my moisturiser if I feel like it hasn’t quite done the job (if my skin is feeling extra dry). I’ve also got my husband using it because it works well for both of us. The smell is delightful and fresh, and it’s just an all-round great product to have on hand. I even sometimes spray it over the top of my finished make up if I feel like I need a slightly dewier look.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, WV
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?