BY LUSH #16 in Bath Products

All Girl Summer Fun Band: Kim Baxter (vocals, guitar, keyboards, drums); Kathy Foster (vocals, guitar, bass, drums); Jen Sbragia (vocals, guitar); Ari Douangpanya (vocals, bass, drums).Recorded at Type Foundry, Portland, Oregon in November 2002.Personnel: Jen Sbragia (vocals, guitar); Kim Baxter (vocals, keyboards, typewriter).Audio Mixer: Jeremy Romagna. Recording information: Type Foundry, Portland, OR (11/2002).Illustrator: Jen Sbragia. Photographer: Michael Lavine. On their second album, the All Girl Summer Fun Band offer more of the spunky punk-pop with which they established themselves, taking much inspiration both from 1960s girl groups and late-'70s/early-'80s girl group-influenced punk and new wave bands. It's not an original format, no, and it's got its limitations. All that said, this is highly enjoyable and superior for its genre, with genuinely catchy, likable melodies and fairly witty, flippant lyrics. Boy-girl, or at least young man-young woman, romance is a theme that runs through a lot of these songs. But there are twists that you wouldn't likely have heard on Shangri-Las or even Blondie records, like a flame with a "Video Game Heart," or a plea to "Becky" to borrow her boyfriend. Most of this is uptempo stuff that's fun to bop along to, but it helps when a little more diversity creeps in, as in the slower and more atmospheric "Daydreaming" with its eerie high drones, the creepy synthesizer hooks of "Video Game Heart," and the almost tender high harmonies of "Becky," which is catchy in a cool mid-'60s pop/rock sense. ~ Richie Unterberger

Marie K.
Powell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a walking advertisement for LUSH cosmetics, but I just can't help it! I absolutely love all their products, however, bath bombs will always hold a very special place in my heart. The Space Girl bath bomb is absolutely amazing. Great scent, great price, great quality. What else do you need?
Corina L.
This bath bomb is great! It is unique, smells amazing, the color it exudes is mesmerizing, and the effects on my skin were phenomenal. It was relaxing, soothing, and made my skin smooth. I recommend this bath bomb along with all of their bath bombs in general!
Summer K.
Morristown , TN
my FAVORITE lush bath bomb! It has a light, floral scent, and is packed full of the water soluble glitter they love to use. The colors are very soft, but still aesthetically pleasing due to the shimmer. Probably one of their most relaxing bombs.
|-/ G.
This smells hevenly and I absolutely loved the way it made the water look. It was by far one of my favorites I've used from lush. I have extremely sensitive skin and it was nice and gentle on it, leaving it feeling super soft for awhile afterwards. I highly recommen getting their bathbombs as opposed to that of bath and body works.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
A friend got this for me as a gift. I love bath bombs and think they're a lot of fun. From my experiences Lush always has great bath bombs from the different colors, to the scent of them. This bath bomb was really cool and the pattern it made with all the colors really reminded me of a galxy.
Victoria H.
This was my all time favorite lush bath bomb. Smelled so amazing, very sweet... I would say it smelled like bubblegum and blueberry. It's glittery on the outside though, so if you don't like glitter stay away! Not sure if it's still being sold but would DEFINITELY recommend!
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LUSH is the best brand in the world especially for bath bombs. This bomb in particular smelled amazing and moisturized my skin so well in the tub. It was long lasting and especially comfortable in a tub of warm water. I would highly recommend this brand.
Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
I love this bath bomb so much .It helps me relax throughout the day.Mostly the days that I am stressed.I buy my bath bombs in the mall which is better because I don’t need to wait days so it can come .you should get yours.!!
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love bath bombs! Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at work and popping one of these in the bathtub and being able to relax. Really helps soothe sore muscles. Great product, I would definitely recommend!
Jillian C.
Gorgeous! Wow. I lived this space bomb bath bomb. Lush bath bombs always smell amazing and I like the the smell stays on my skin after my bath, and it's not over powering.
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they stain the tub?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this bath bomb harmful to sensitive skin?
Jessie G.
Cowen, WV
Is this worth the price? I keep seeing lush bath bombs everywhere and I've been dying to try one but they cost a lot for someone living on minimum wage. So tell me, is it worth it?
shilpa l.
What is this? I have never even heard about such products? The girl feeling is coming (want to try it)
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
I'm thinking about getting a few Lush products for my newly-in-college sister...are the products pretty pricey or is it reasonable to get a few and not break the bank?