BY LUNA

Luna® Nutz Over Chocolate® Whole Nutrition Bar for Women®.
70% organic.
Core 4 calcium, vitamin D, iron, folic acid.
9g protein.
4g fiber†..
6 bars.
1.69 oz/48g per bar. see more...

Buy on Target*
Miranda G.
Gray, ME
I love this bar! It’s a complete protein bar with the right vitamins and minerals I need in a day! One of the best tasting bars I’ve had too and very reasonably priced- worth it! Highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for great tasting nutrition on the go.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
Never been a morning person and I hate the taste of most other supplement or replacement bars. This little guy is my grab and go. It tastes like real food and doesn't have the weird texture thing other bars have (looking at you lara and power bar). It's easy and I'm all about things that will make my life easier.
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Luna bars. I always try to keep a stash of them in my car for when i inevitable get caught in crazy LA traffic. They are a lifesaver! They give just enough of a boost to keep me energized, without spoiling my appetite for real meals, and sometimes they're the only thing that gets me home in one piece.
Hannah K.
I love these bars. They are easy to eat on the go and they are easy to eat when my teeth hurt. They fill me up but I know that I'm not eating the most amount of food. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a quick snack
Marykate M.
Waco, TX
My biggest complaint is that this bar tastes a little unnatural. The product is healthy. It is a little expensive which is why I had such high expectations. It does keep you full for a long time. I just like foods that taste natural and this tastes a little processedz
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
My all time favorite flavor of Luna is the oatmeal raisin bars but the Nutz over chocolate are delicious as well. The thing with Luna that I think makes them one of the best is that they are full of flavor. I have tried tons of different protein bars and this is the only bar that actually has flavor. It's not overwhelmingly proteiny. It doesn't take like a spoonful of protein power.
Daniella S.
Charleston
Great for running to class, or for throwing in a purse in case your blood sugar goes too low. Tastes great, not too tough to chew, and fills you up really well for at least an hour until you can get a real meal. Saved me more than once.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
I loveeee this granola bar and it he a great nutritional value. This is by far my favorite flavor but they are all pretty great! I also love that they are made in Canada and local! Love to support my neighbors to the north :)
Amy B.
These are a good snack! Definitely replacement for skipping a meal. Very filling and satisfying, but kind of hard to eat all at once, because they are rich. Our favorite kind has chocolate or peanut butter or both.
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
Really into these bars! They're so yummy and filling while getting all the nutrients I need to fill myself up. I would repurchase for sure, they have their own taste in a good way and make a wonderful snack.